Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      Based on what?
      his skill set, speed, size and body punching

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
        Based on what?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQwduOz7gVA

Comment

In a 15 round fight, Duran might stop him. Probably not. In a 12 round fight, I think Duran wins 8 or 9 clear rounds.

He's just a better fighter. Mosley was very good, but not great, certainly not on the level Duran proved to be. There's no question Duran is the more skilled fighter here, and Mosley was much more a banger than a boxer, which plays right into Duran's hands.
          Last edited by bojangles1987; 07-10-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Durans considered by some top 5 of all time and lightweight was his best class. Lol at anybody thinking Duran would lose to Mosley.

Comment

Duran would win a clear, wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Lol just stop. Who did Mosley even beat at 135?

Duran is considered the best LW of all time, learn some history.
                I could've sworn I said in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  his skill set, speed, size and body punching
                  Duran had a better skill set than Mosley without question.
                  Duran had better speed of body positioning than Mosley although Mosley had slight edge in hand speed.
                  The size difference would be irrelevant as Duran was the stronger fighter as he proved by beating middleweights. Duran was also smarter and punched harder.

Duran achieved much more and looked much better than Mosley did as a lightweight. There is no comparison.

A few questions

1. Could a past prime Mosley beat Ray Leonard like Duran did?

2. Could a past prime Mosley go 15 competitive rounds with prime Hagler?

3. Could a past prime Mosley have beat the **** out of Davie Moore worse than Duran did?

4. Could a past prime Mosley have done what Duran did vs the massive middleweight Iran Barkley- who went on to fight at heavyweight.

Comment

Link didn't work. I grew up watching Mosley so I know what he could do. Any footage you put up of Mosley you can find a Duran one that betters it. What does mosley do better than Duran???? List them.

Comment

I think this is a very competitive decision victory, not sure who I would pick, I would lean towards Duran by close decision. I think he was a little more versatile than Mosley, but both of these guys have some serious beards so I can't see a stoppage either way. Mosley was clocked clean by fighters who hit just as hard as Duran in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X