Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    ******* read books though....

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      Call BS, I would of heard of it. I'm from Texas
      You will hear about it when they deport your ass

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Trust me, it's probably gonna happen but that does not mean that it will actually happen (real vote on succession). TX is always said to be SO republicans, but in reality it is one of the fastest growing state for democrats. So they couldn't do it, even if they really wanted to.

I'm a cuck/beta and I'm from TX, so that just shows ya right there
        Dont let me catch you slippin, Im from Texas too

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Im from Texas, and what exactly made you smarter? You went to Cali, the most pvssiest state in the US.

People from Cali are much more open minded, not nearly as close minded as the people in TX, I still live in Tx and dumb ass m'fers run rampant.

The kids from Cali were pvssy though, I was like a man among children, they were soft, I grew up rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            You will hear about it when they deport your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              People from Cali are much more open minded, not nearly as close minded as the people in TX, I still live in Tx and dumb ass m'fers run rampant.

The kids from Cali were pvssy though, I was like a man among children, they were soft, I grew up rough.
              Lol open minded to transgenders and freaks like that. I dont care for that

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Lol open minded to transgenders and freaks like that. I dont care for that

I'm talking about science, education, the general culture. Growing up over there the vibe was much more positive, people were more likely to talk to you and have an intelligent conversation rather than just yell and demand.

Growing up in TX I had to fend for myself on the street where all sorts of ***** happens. The general attitude was negative, nobody was ever happy for each other's success, anything that wasn't understood was just labeled as stupid or gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I'm talking about science, education, the general culture. Growing up over there the vibe was much more positive, people were more likely to talk to you and have an intelligent conversation rather than just yell and demand.

Growing up in TX I had to fend for myself on the street where all sorts of ***** happens. The general attitude was negative, nobody was ever happy for each other's success, anything that wasn't understood was just labeled as stupid or gay.
                  This post was stupid and gay.

Lol

Comment

Texans know something the rest of the country doesn't.

I wonder what would that be.

Comment

Working...
                    X