Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 PM #101
nob cheese

Quoted: 1737 Post(s)
Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53.47
Total Points: 11,040,246,614.10
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

El Finito...done
Fetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2016, 12:33 PM #102
Contender

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 75,358.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by project xxx1 View Post
That's right Marquez or Chavez Snr ?

explain reasons for your answer
I have to go with Marquez.

Before hiring that known steroid cheat memo, I'd say Chavez Snr.
Gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 12:34 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
BOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond reputeBOXEO _ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,289,130,661,641,940,992.00
Total Points: 26,289,130,661,641,965,568.00
Was denied karma, how about some other greenage? - mathed welcome back! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Thanks - -jose- BOOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAAAD - valero 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed salutes !!!!!!!! - 3Sun2 salutes !!!!!!!! - 3Sun2 4 da L0lz 👍 - 1hourRun 
Bradley-Vargas weigh in video - bigjavi973 No Message - hhs661 Merry Christmas - TBear Cause we can! - Mighty_Windir Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You too, my man! - !! Anorak Happy new year bro! - Sake1 That tat threadd is hilarious lololo.I couldn't green you so here's a beer - HughJass good songs - Santa_ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tase View Post
salvador sanchez is better than both of them.

^^^this guy knows his boxing
BOXEO _ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 12:59 PM #104
Interim Champion

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
NUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond reputeNUCLEAR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,060,624.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterilizer View Post
Exactly. Watching JMM fight is like taking a boxing class at the very highest level. Pure art. In his fight vs. Mayweather Jr., where BTW he was at least two weight divisions smaller and in his worst physical shape of his fighting career (but he needed the money so he went through it), he actually connected lots of beautiful combinations that those sold-out judges never ever counted in as connected punches. Floyd didn't connect even a single combination vs. poor little lightweight out of shape Marquez. Floyd was pathetic in that fight. I think the cards should have been much closer than they were. And I also think that Mayweather should have knocked Marquez out, with such a huge size difference not to mention the shape, Floyd was almost 100% lean muscle while Marquez, as I said, was in the poorest shape of his boxing life, looking very soft with almost no muscles to show. And yet, he connected combinations on both Floyd's body and face throughout the whole fight. Even if they were pillow-fisted, the sold-out judges should have counted them as connected punches.

Bottom line to me and many, many other people, when it comes to SKILL, Marquez and Salvador Sanchez are #1. It is ridiculous to say that Morales or Barrera were better than Marquez, when both guys got utterly humiliated by Pacquiao, by KO, whereas Marquez had three very controversial fights with Pac where he could have been decreed the winner or could have been at least draws, and the only one that didn't go to a controversial decision was the one where he KO'd Manny unconscious, a feat that nobody else has even fathomed to do.

Chavez has a huge resume and was best P4P fighter three times I think even over the likes of Mike Tyson, which makes him, BY RESUME, the best Mexican fighter of all time but skill wise, he pales in front of both Marquez and Sanchez, who were COMPLETE fighters, they could attack as well as they could defend, they threw beautiful combinations to the body and face, while JCC was just a pressure fighter with killer punches to the body, super-skilled at it but not as complete as the other two.

Morales beat pacquiao on his prime something marquez failed to do so its really a toss up. Marquez has more refined technical skills but morales had greater achievements.
NUCLEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:00 PM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7719 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,719,194,951,402,635,264.00
Total Points: 97,613,429,389,809,287,168.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 

At Dios Mio!

Chavez has more KO wins than Marquez has wins. Marquez is a great fighter, who had manny's number, beat the crap out of
Michael Katsidis, stopped Casamayor, beat the pride out of Diaz.

But a prime Chavez would have parted Marquez' cheeks. Would have walked right through him.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chávez, fighter, greatest, marquez, mexcian

User Tag List