Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury has just tweeted that he wants Adamek..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I dont see how anyone could be lol, but no i think his size alone would make it more interesting than that was
    Yeah, lol.

Poor Adamek to be fair.

But what was funny the people arguing he done better than Haye did against Wlad

In football terms, that Vitali match was like getting humped 9-0, and having 18% possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      Yeah, lol.

Poor Adamek to be fair.

But what was funny the people arguing he done better than Haye did against Wlad

In football terms, that Vitali match was like getting humped 9-0, and having 18% possession.
      I agree lol,

Haye lost a decision and won about 3 rounds

Adamek got stopped and won 0 rounds

but somehow adamek "did better"

I fail to understand the logic, i mean its right there in the record books, Haye did better, officially

Comment

I like this fight, Fury probably sees a smaller guy who came well short against Vitali and couldn't knock over journeyman Kevin McBride. Adamek sees a guy who is big but raw and definitely has some ch inks in his armour as Chisora and Firtha showed. He'll fancy himself to expose these further than those two did.

Make the fight.

Comment

Adamek would probably actually be trickier than Povetkin.

Comment

I'd have to squeak this to Fury, He's 6'9" for gods sake, If Adamek couldn't get near Vitali, he'll be lucky to reach Fury's nipples..

Comment

Tyson Fury should be calling out people coming off wins, not a guy coming off a tough loss.

Why not call out Helenius or Ustinov?

Comment

Working...
              X