No announcement yet.

Who's Right Cross Would Hurt Joshua More? Klitchko or Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir.

More accurate with better technique, better timing. You can see wilders right hand from miles away.

Comment

Windmills.......................

Comment

You know when Deontay 'The Bronze-Bomber' Wilder stepped up vs. the #2. HW in the world he dominated, whereas Anthony Joshua was outboxed and had a diaper change by grandad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know when Deontay 'The Bronze-Bomber' Wilder stepped up vs. the #2. HW in the world he dominated, whereas Anthony Joshua was outboxed and had a diaper change by grandad.
          who is the #2 you mention above?? i'm curious, or do you mean #2 in toilet category. if that's the case then i agree

#dumpsquad

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
            For me, Joshua is technically and fundamentally more sound than Wilder. He puts his punches together better imo and throws combos which I don't see Wilder do much. He has better balance imo as well and is not sloppy or as sloppy as Wilder or clumsy. And he's stronger than Wilder.

If Wilder is faster than Joshua it definitely ain't by much.

For example it wouldn't take Joshua 9 rounds to KO Szpilka and I'm pretty sure Joshua would have gotten to Washington before the 5th round.

That's just my opinion. Joshua would get his big punch and/or punches on Wilder first before Wilder can get his on Joshua. If they fought today my money would go on Joshua.

Wilder is indeed dangerous and that right hand is deadly. If he landed it on Joshua he can knock Joshua out make no mistake about it. Likewise for Joshua if he lands on Wilder as well.

I just think Joshua lands on Wilder first for the reasons mentioned above. Just my view on it.
            You got some good points but Wilder is a lot faster than AJ, AJ is big, strong, hits hard but is too slow....Maybe it doesn't matter once your in the heavyweight division though....lol

Comment

Joshua has beaten every sibgle one of his opponents so far by imposing his strength on them. I am interested to see if he can walk up on wilder without getting blasted out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You got some good points but Wilder is a lot faster than AJ, AJ is big, strong, hits hard but is too slow....Maybe it doesn't matter once your in the heavyweight division though....lol

"A lot" faster? I don't see that. Joshua too slow?

I guess people see what they want to see huh.

Well, I've got my money on AJ if they were to fight right now.

No doubt, either guy Wilder or Joshua can knock each other out. Absolutely.

Joshua would be really dangerous for Wilder in the early rounds. If Wilder can somehow weather the early storm and make it past the middle rounds then stamina can come into play.

Though if I had to bet on one or the other if they fought right now, I would bet on Joshua to win. For me Joshua is the safe bet at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  who is the #2 you mention above?? i'm curious, or do you mean #2 in toilet category. if that's the case then i agree

#dumpsquad

He's talking about the ever dangerous, ferocious, killing machine, destroyer, king of kings, supreme conqueror, the one and only.........

Bermane Stiverne!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao

Comment

Wilder doesn't have the same power throwing level punches . His power comes from UP TOP ( overhand right ) not a straight right or right cross . Klitchko by far has more power with these type of trajectory punches .

Anyone who voted for Wilder you have been duped on here !

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                      "A lot" faster? I don't see that. Joshua too slow?

I guess people see what they want to see huh.

Well, I've got my money on AJ if they were to fight right now.

No doubt, either guy Wilder or Joshua can knock each other out. Absolutely.

Joshua would be really dangerous for Wilder in the early rounds. If Wilder can somehow weather the early storm and make it past the middle rounds then stamina can come into play.

Though if I had to bet on one or the other if they fought right now, I would bet on Joshua to win. For me Joshua is the safe bet at the moment.
                      Yea Wilder is faster than AJ & AJ is slow but hits harder. I would not pick this fight its 50/50 to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X