No announcement yet.

anyone got eczema or psoriasis here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got eczema or psoriasis here?

the breakthrough drug for this like humira and dupixent cost $50,000/yr wtf..

So you're poor and you have a skin condition? Good to know

Comment

I don't have such a condition but I just found out that I might have sleep apnea or some ****. I've been sleeping well but I'm always tired

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        So you're poor and you have a skin condition? Good to know
        lmao i'm neither..
        i have employer insurance so i wont pay $50k.. that's for uninsured..

i was just googling humira coz it's always on tv commercial and i had a co worker once with psoriasis..

Comment

Only untrustworthy snakes have those conditions.

Comment

I have Psorasis but i only get it around my nose or sometimes other parts of my face but it's really mild and i have a cream that gets rid of it very easily if i apply it before i go to bed. It only really flares up once or twice a month. It runs in my family, a couple of my cousins have it really bad and it's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
              I don't have such a condition but I just found out that I might have sleep apnea or some ****. I've been sleeping well but I'm always tired
              I have that. It's usually fat people or smokers that get it, yet i am neither. It's pretty **** though, you just don't really get into a very deep sleep. I could sleep all night and wake up exhausted. Probably the reason i'm a night owl and barely sleep anyway, there's no point most of the time. It basically turned me into an insomniac.

Seeing as i don't smoke or have any fat on me, a doctor suggested i might need an operation to widen the airway in my throat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                I have that. It's usually fat people or smokers that get it, yet i am neither. It's pretty **** though, you just don't really get into a very deep sleep. I could sleep all night and wake up exhausted. Probably the reason i'm a night owl and barely sleep anyway, there's no point most of the time. It basically turned me into an insomniac.

Seeing as i don't smoke or have any fat on me, a doctor suggested i might need an operation to widen the airway in my throat.

I'm the same way, only smoke every blue moon and I'm not fat either. Lately it's been harder for me to stay awake even when I've slept 8 hours. Either that or I got the monkey AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                  I'm the same way, only smoke every blue moon and I'm not fat either. Lately it's been harder for me to stay awake even when I've slept 8 hours. Either that or I got the monkey AIDS
                  Do you jump sometimes in your sleep?

My breathing completely stops and then after a while i kind of jump

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Do you jump sometimes in your sleep?

My breathing completely stops and then after a while i kind of jump
                    You about dead,son.

Comment

Working...
                    X