Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AIBA will remove two weight classes for 2020 Olympics for men.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    Dailymotion usually streams them.
    TYC sports sometimes broadcast those tournaments.
    Yeah I had a look in the usual places and couldn't find a YouTube or DailyMotion live stream. I think there will be one for the European championships in a few days though. I'll make a thread for it when it starts. I forgot about the Asian games and missed it. Seems that Uzbekistan is a juggernaut at the moment (though they were eliminated by Cuba in the WSB)

That was supposed to be my first open tournament.
    As a participant? So how come you're not going?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Yeah I had a look in the usual places and couldn't find a YouTube or DailyMotion live stream. I think there will be one for the European championships in a few days though. I'll make a thread for it when it starts. I forgot about the Asian games and missed it. Seems that Uzbekistan is a juggernaut at the moment (though they were eliminated by Cuba in the WSB)

As a participant? So how come you're not going?
      It's crazy how Ukraine dominated in 2012, the Kazaks in 2013, Cuba in 2014/2015, Uzbekistan in 2016 and the Cubans made a comeback.
      They will probably dominate the tournament quite easily but there are some good fighters there.

Age requirements, I'm still 18.

Comment

They will probably dominate the tournament quite easily but there are some good fighters there.
        Yeah I think Cubans will be the favourites in all categories except light fly, fly and bantam. Although it'll be interesting to see if the Lopez vs Vivas rivalry is renewed in the middleweight final. I thought Lopez had an argument for winning both of their WSB bouts this year but he's definitely not in the best form. They seem to have finally sorted out their super heavyweight problem with Larduet too. He's been a beast in the WSB

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Yeah I left a message on your profile asking if you knew whether the American championships were being live streamed anywhere. I don't think they are but just checking

HI-TECH Boxing might know too
          I'm sorry, brother. I don't get on here anymore.
          AIBA did stream the event via the Olympicchannel .com
          I got to see the finals and semifinals and watched a good chunk of the European championships.

Comment

Yeah it's dumb. Women's boxing is not great...why can't they just leave the men's divisions alone?!
            Well, I guess there is nothing we can do. Hopefully they combine Light Fly and Fly.

Comment

Working...
            X