No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mystyal2k5

i have no ****in clue how to make it smaller but **** it im still going to beat u guys
    I better get some of my pics up, too bad I'm a poor immigrant with no digital camera!

Comment

BS' version of Big Brother

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnholyBartender
        BS' version of Big Brother
        haha, indeeed. I turned your bar blue, what up.

Comment

Yo, guys I fell off the wagon a little bit on Thursday. The whole getting dumped thing, kind of caught up with me.

I ended up drinking a bottle of champagne, 5 shots of vodka, a beer, and a long Island with about 6 shots.

I spent all day throwing up. Missed my workout, and only drank Gatorade.

It sets me back a little, but tomoroww I will be out running again. It's getting sunny here, so I might try and get a little tan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
            haha, indeeed. I turned your bar blue, what up.
            hey thanks. am cheering for dlhoya though.

Comment

3 more weeks guys. I started riding my bike to the gym. Gonna run a couple time next week to the gym. I don't seem to see a difference but who knows. We'll see in 3 weeks.

hhaahhaha to the big brother comment.

Comment

I am finely starting to not be so ****ing embarassed to take my shirt off.

I am going to start back with the boxing when I go home June 15th.
                And now I won't have to fight heavyweights!!!

I have no idea how much I've lost. I am refusing to look at the scale untill this is done.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                  I am finely starting to not be so ****ing embarassed to take my shirt off.

I am going to start back with the boxing when I go home June 15th.
                  And now I won't have to fight heavyweights!!!

I have no idea how much I've lost. I am refusing to look at the scale untill this is done.

still wont beat me ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                    still wont beat me ahahaha

I don't know man... We will see what the judges say.

And if you did pull a more extreme transformation then I will have to send you 100 million points.

Comment

Ok everybody. 2 days left. Every get their photo's up on Monday if you are still doing it.

Post them in this thread and then I will make a seperate thread for the judging with a poll, and the official judges results.

Comment

Working...
                      X