BloodBoxing Does It Again on Mayweather's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i live in southern cali...we all do

usually on non-gym days, i get stuck for about an hour....gym days, i get on the freeway at night and there's no traffic
    weight room or boxing gym?
    YMCA bball allstar league, perhaps?

if it's weight room, how much do you weigh?

and an hour of traff every day must really suck.
    Last edited by New England; 11-08-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      weight room or boxing gym?
      YMCA bball allstar league, perhaps?

if it's weight room, how much do you weigh?

and an hour of traff every day must really suck.

weight room...we have a gym at work and its basically my own private gym since everyone is usually gone by the time i finish up around 6

i used to play in a league a few years ago at some high school but now we just ball for fun on Saturdays if its not raining

and yea, the traffic does get pretty annoying..especially on the freeway when you're just stuck...

Comment

Not watching. One hour basically BoxRec'n a dudes resume? And you don't get paid for it? Unless he auditioning for a radio show or to be on ESPN or some ****. I don't get it.

This fool just got his feelings hurt by some Floyd fans who just started watching boxing in 2007. And the sad thing about it is they are going to ride with Floyd no matter what and defend everything he does. They're fanatics. So this is just basically a useless exercise.

Everybody knows Floyd's resume is his achilles heel. What can you possiblyylearn from watching this ****?

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Lmao. He coined the phrase *******. The fact that he's going in on Floyd like this just shows how bad the *****s have gotten. Besides, he's one of the first guys to do boxing vids on YouTube, then everyone started doing them. Trust me, the only guys that have ever hated on him were PAC fans, but now its Floyd fan boys, because either way, he spits the truth.
          Pac was popular then. Making an hour long video about Pac now would get him what? About 10 hits maybe. Ive been around as long as Blood, I said it then and I'll say it now, the dudes a hack.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            To be honest, im surprise it only took that long if he was truly dissecting floyds entire career.
            provided detail of repeated history of avoiding fighters.

Comment

Working...
            X