Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley is feeling like this becuase he knows he did'nt deserve the nod and he's just in denial right now. truth sets people free tim , just sayin!

Comment

• bradley has zero integrity which equals corruption...its sad, that this bradley lacks honor and integrity. its a shame what people will do for fame and money

the scoring was just as bad as the winning basketball shot was waved good and legit 10 seconds after the buzzer had sound...RIDICULOUS

Last edited by indystress; 06-15-2012, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannygati View Post
        how can this guy have the face to say he won how i have watch this fight over and over and even being nice i cnt give this guy no more than 2 rounds
        i gave bradley rounds 1,2,10
        gave pac rounds 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
        rounds 11,12 as couldve gone either way

even if i gave rounds 11,12 to bradley...pac still wins 7-5

but i gave each a round for the two close rounds and had pac winning on my card 8-4

i think saying pac won 11-1 is stretching it
        i could see 10-2 at best for pac, 8-4 for pac on my card, and 7-5 at worst for pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
          The reason Bradley won is the same reason why Mayweather is undefeated, because they put every ounce of effort into preparing for the fight and don't cut corners.

Manny needs to sort his preparation out if he is going to make it back to his old-self. I never thought I would see Manny be unable to finish off or even drop an opponent when he had them in trouble. I never thought I would see Manny coast rounds like he did and only show activity in the last minutes of rounds. I never thought I would see him ease off in the championship rounds. Why would he do that? Even if he thought he was miles ahead he still shouldn't have been giving rounds away. He looked dog-tired at the end and Bradley looked like he could go another 12, despite eating Manny's biggest punches.

I know I'm probably going to get gunned down by the pro-Manny crew, however even they must admit he looks nowhere near the wrecking ball he was a few years ago.

People who are saying Manny dominated Bradley, it depends what you can call dominated. I would say a domination was like against Cotto, where you win every round clearly and leave your opponent bloody, bruised and badly beaten i.e. dominated. Manny did none of these against Bradley and never even had him on the canvas.

I think he can get close to the same level again but needs to up his game, cut out the distractions and take his opponent more seriously. I mean, delaying the fight to watch the basketball! Give me strength.
          Pac was coasting but what did Bradley do while Pac is coasting? nothing! You talk like Pac is the challenger to the champ and he must bring the fight to Bradley and he didn't do enough.to win, right? Excuse me, Hello?
          Last edited by whirlwind; 06-15-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            Pac was coasting but what did Bradley do while Pac is coasting? nothing! You talk like Pac is the challenger to the champ and he must bring the fight to Bradley and he didn't do enough.to win, right? Excuse me, Hello?
            He won the fight...That's what Bradley did while Pac was coasting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
              The reason Bradley won is the same reason why Mayweather is undefeated, because they put every ounce of effort into preparing for the fight and don't cut corners.
              Nothing to do with b/s judging then? lol, gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                He won the fight...That's what Bradley did while Pac was coasting...
                Pac didn't bring the fight to the champ and he didn't do enough to win. Troll! 99.99% people who watched it thought Pac won in one sided fashion and you are here think Bradley won. Floydiot.

Comment

You are not getting the point, I'm not talking about the scoring/judging etc it has been done to death and it's getting boring.

I was trying to understand why Manny was coasting, why he couldn't KO Bradley and why his preparation is not there. He didn't look like the champion of old.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Nothing to do with b/s judging then? lol, gtfo
                    No not really, the Manny of old wouldn't have let it go the distance. His complacency has cost him. Complacency has never affected Mayweather and Bradley it seems.

Comment

Pac didn't bring the fight to the champ and he didn't do enough to win. Troll! 99.99% people who watched it thought Pac won in one sided fashion and you are here think Bradley won. Floydiot.
                      1st off I'm not a big Floyd fan so fail,2end I really like Pac and I'm a fan of his..But imo Pac let the fight slip threw his hands..I don't know if the body work got to him or if he was poorly condition,all I know is in my book Pac lost that fight..Close but he lost it,don't be so butt hurt about it..Oh and I can give a fucck if 100% of people gave Pac the fight..If I did not see it that way,that's what it is for me..

Comment

Working...
                      X