No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    thats what mayweather offered, 0% from ppv revenue with 40 mil. they did as far as im aware, they said, ok floyd we will give you 50 mil with 0% and im hearing about 45/45 with 10 to the winner. mayweather wants 100% of the PPV revenue that goes to the fighters. and according to floyd, that is him trying to get the fight with pacquiao
    They never had any counter offers or official negotiations. A phonecall isn't that official.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      They never had any counter offers or official negotiations. A phonecall isn't that official.
      there was a few threads about it on here from bpp

Comment

thats what mayweather offered, 0% from ppv revenue with 40 mil. they did as far as im aware, they said, ok floyd we will give you 50 mil with 0% and im hearing about 45/45 with 10 to the winner. mayweather wants 100% of the PPV revenue that goes to the fighters. and according to floyd, that is him trying to get the fight with pacquiao
        its called negotiations, and the longer they go on, the fighters usually come to an agreement eventually. its not like manny wasnt at fault

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          its called negotiations, and the longer they go on, the fighters usually come to an agreement eventually. its not like manny wasnt at fault
          ah well, its only been 3 years, floyd is just warming up!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Comment

there was a few threads about it on here from bpp
              I know but there were still no official re-negotiations.

Comment

ah well, its only been 3 years, floyd is just warming up!!!!!!!!
                good for him. any guy that refuses 40 mill is scared. so i guess manny is scared. you see there will always be 2 sides to every equation, and for every thing someone says on one side, it will be counterbalanced by the other side, so your point is moot

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  i dont see anyone giving him a hard fight yet alone beating him right now
                  martinez kills him literally!

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                    martinez kills him literally!
                    with a gun, but weapons arent allowed in boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      good for him. any guy that refuses 40 mill is scared. so i guess manny is scared. you see there will always be 2 sides to every equation, and for every thing someone says on one side, it will be counterbalanced by the other side, so your point is moot
                      my point is 100% valid, he isnt fighting the best possible opponent. thats the stone cold fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X