Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Give Marquez Any Chance Against Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Give Marquez Any Chance Against Pac?

I think the general consensus is that Pac will destroy Marquez when they fight. Pac seems to have improved as a boxer these last few years and last time Marquez went up this high in weight he was a bit bloated and was dominated by Floyd. With that being said is there anyone that fancies JMM to win or gives him a good chance of winning?

It'll be a good fight while it last. I give him a chance based on the last two fights

Comment

I like JMM and thought if it wasn't for the knockdowns in their last two fights he would;ve won both. But after seeing him in sparring and seeing how easily those guys could land punches on him I give little to no chance in this fight. I would honestly be impressed if he heard the final bell. But this is boxing and anything can happen. I'm hoping JMM could at least make the fight competitive, if he can that would be a true statement about his greatness.

Comment

I think Marquez looks better at the high weight this time, but whether looking good will transpire into a competitive fight and not a lightweight fighting a welterweight. All i know is Pacquiao will have to do something special considering how Mayweather dealt with Marquez.

Comment

People are convinced that this is a mismatch because Pacquiao's become synonymous with cherrypicking.They're convinced that Pacquiao and his team would only take this fight if they were absolutely convinced that they would win it without too much trouble.

I remember the build up to their second fight and alot of people were picking Pacquiao to knock out Marquez based on him supposedly being this much improved fighter along with Marquez being several years older since their previous meeting.Marquez gave him hell that night,and unless he has declined dramatically(which I've seen nothing to suggest that he has),he'll give him hell again.

All the Mayweather fight showed was that there significant gap in class between Mayweather and Marquez.Say what you want about gorilla dog,but he's capable of doing that to any world class fighter from 140-160

Comment

nope...doubt it goes past 9

Comment

Comment

Yea because I believe he will be competitive from there it doesn't take much to win more rounds than losing.

I don't like his chances but JMM is a great fighter and I need to see that he doesn't have that 1 great performance left in him before counting him out.

Comment

Working...
                X