Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    very well said...

need not add anything...
    Might I add a little something. Over time, all history is going to prove is Manny ducked Floyd and would not take a drug test. If you believe history is going to be kind to a guy avoiding a drug test in this country over time? Your crazy!!! But since we are talking in a historical context, the main difference between Manny and Floyd recently is Floyd is fighting relevant fighters and Manny is not. Plus, the people Floyd fights takes the tests without a hitch. Where as Manny will not. You do know quotes are factual, right? Well, Arum, Koncz, and Roach have quote after quote saying they agreed to testing and then deny they agreed to testing. And these quotes are not just in print. Some are on video. History and facts, huh!!!! I will say that Manny might believe in himself, but the truth is Arum, Koncz, and Roach do not and have given plenty of quotes throughout the last two and a half years to suggest otherwise. Now, the majority/masses are always the last to recognize the truth, but eventually they will. Maybe even you. But I will not hold my breathe though.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
      You guys come here everyday with this nonsense. You guys are trying way to hard to justify Floyds actions. It's been shown way to much and proven way to much already that Floyd does not want this fight. You can twist all you want but at the end of day actions speak louder than words. Only person I see on public asking for the fight is PAC. Only person I see in public having excuses is Floyd. I see it, the world sees it. Regardless of what a few die hard Floyd fans have to say about it. You can come here with these post and continue to try and make yourself feel better for cheering for Floyd but at the end of the day the world still acknowledges PAC as the better. The world agrees that Floyd is the one running and if Floyd does fight PAC, he will always be remembered as ducking PAC. The funny part is that nothing the few Floyd fans have to say here will change that fact. At the end of the day years from now people will talk about how great PAC was while others will remember him for his mouth, sucker punch and ducking real fighters. Whether it's true or not. The damage to Floyds rep is done and that is what people will remember.
      Green K for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
        Might I add a little something. Over time, all history is going to prove is Manny ducked Floyd...
        Haha... keep fooling yourselves brothers. And tell that to brother Wilbon.

:-)

Comment

maybe thats because floyd said he was on vacation and had no interest to fight right now?

what a bunch of idiots you *****s truly are.

Comment

The way this is going NSB could make a game of it. Who is Pacs next opponent after Bradley. Hmm Ortiz???

Comment

Working...
            X