Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By coming 2 lbs overweight is leveling the playing field?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
    will manny do it?

Floyd hasn't turned down a drug test yet
    FLOYD WAS NOT TESTED OUT OF COMPETITION YET its a continuous testing, floyd was not tested months after the fight with mosley.

Comment

To be honest, I felt cheated when they announced the weight revisions during the PPV. I expected a competitive fight because I thought Marquez and Mayweather would struggle to make weight. The former to gain it, while the latter to lose it. If I would have known that Floyd would just come in at his natural weight beforehand, I probably would not have ordered the fight.

Comment

Sometime when we tach the honesly tooo mach

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
          When I played basketball with my 11 year old, I didn't beat him because I was bigger and stronger, I beat him because he couldn't block my shots and I could block all of his.

You're right, the size differential had nothing to do with it.
          pac whooped margos a$$ cause of skills
          margo 5'11 167 lbs
          pac 5'5 148 lbs
          skills has a lot do do with it

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
            To be honest, I felt cheated when they announced the weight revisions during the PPV. I expected a competitive fight because I thought Marquez and Mayweather would struggle to make weight. The former to gain it, while the latter to lose it. If I would have known that Floyd would just come in at his natural weight beforehand, I probably would not have ordered the fight.
            very well said....

when one goes over an agreed stipulation it is downright taking advantages over the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
              oh now its follow the commission rules but a page ago you were talking about floyd would never submit to year round testing because he is on something

stick to the script son

One athlete wants stricter testing and has tested clean the other wants no part of it. Period
              You definitely have a comprehension problem. Like a typical Floyd fanatic, you're too dense to see what he is telling you.
              Floyd's testing demand is PHONY! It's bs! It has a large loophole that Floyd is probably taking advantage of. If he is really interested in cleaning up the sport or leveling the playing field, he should have asked for the OST as it is applied in the Olympics, ALL YEAR ROUND!
              Have you ever wondered why Floyd is asking for a bastardized version of ost that in no way would prove if someone has been cycling peds?

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
                What commission test is Manny not doing?

Thanks again.

What is Floyd trying to do with phony Olympic testing?

Pretend that he does random testing. The only problem is, its not random when you know the time frame when you are to be tested, which in this case,

is training camp.

Random testing, is year round, in and out of competition.

Floyd is on something.

This clown is all about semantics.

LOL@ "commission".

People who try to protect Many PEDiao only make him seem more suspect.

Like Freddie Roach said, they didn't ask Shane Mosley to take a test because it would make them hypocrites because THEY AREN'T WILLING TO TAKE THE SAME TESTS. This despite Mosley being a known PED offender. That says something in itself.

To quote Roach, "Its the world we live in".

Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X