Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Morales scream NO MAS!, NO MAS! tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you eat a grape a ****ing day just to make weight for a fight, you'll feel like **** even after re hydrating. Morales knows it was stupid to take that fight. I mean just look how he looked like **** vs Diaz. Now that his body has had a long rest, maybe he put something back in the tank. Somehow, Morales and his team are 100% confident of winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      **** this thread and the TS
      LMAO.Gotta love fan boys. (Morales is a Legend though, i mean no disrespect to him)

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
        When you eat a grape a ****ing day just to make weight for a fight, you'll feel like **** even after re hydrating. Morales knows it was stupid to take that fight. I mean just look how he looked like **** vs Diaz. Now that his body has had a long rest, maybe he put something back in the tank. Somehow, Morales and his team are 100% confident of winning this fight.
        If he can pull off the fight it will be nothing short of amazing, but I just can't see it happening. I just hope Morales has enough in the tank left to make the first couple of rounds entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          The dude you're responding to is not even Puerto Rican he is a Mexican being a dick head you stupid ****. Secondly if you call what Cotto did quitting then you would have to say that Morales sitting down and refusing to get up quitting too.
          Alright keyboard tough guy no need to get all verbal. Just here to talk about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            Whose alt are you?
            The little puppet from the movie "SAW", just check out his eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
              Alright keyboard tough guy no need to get all verbal. Just here to talk about boxing.
              Says the dude who called professional fighters cowards and *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                Is this a serious question? No way Morales quits!!! Morales is a warrior that doesn't know how to quit & would rather get KTFO. Not allot of proper here are giving him credit considering all odds are against him.
                You have to consider where he is at in his career. This is not a young, hungry Morales. This is not a guy trying to make his legacy or who needs to improve his financial status.

I do expect him to quit on his stool tonight after engaging in a mostly one-sided war.

Comment

naaaaaaah..............i dont think so.................but 2 quittage may tarnish his legacy a lil bit..........but arguello did "quit" in the 2nd pryor fight.........and still get mad props

Comment

Look at how easily he was hit clean by Limond. Well, Limond is a feather fisted lightweight. Maidana is a legit light welterweight, and maybe the hardest hitter in the weight class at that. I expect Morales to get hit clean. I don't know why people imagine he can simply out-box Maidana and cruise to a decision. If Khan couldn't do it, how can Morales do it?

Another thing to consider is that Morales is used to fighting shorter fighters. He was very tall and long at 122/126. Now he is fighting a guy who is not only the same height, but who is naturally bigger and stronger.

Maidana has almost every advantage here... hand speed, power, strength, size, hunger, chin... Morales is more technical, but that's it.

Comment

I think the ref will stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X