No announcement yet.

jim jeffries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jim jeffries

dude how racist can u be? jim jefffriess u disguss me dude, get of obamas sack, he doing way better than bush will ever do. atleast obama is tryin, wtf did bush do? NOTHING.

Originally posted by DuckisGood View Post
    dude how racist can u be? jim jefffriess u disguss me dude, get of obamas sack, he doing way better than bush will ever do. atleast obama is tryin, wtf did bush do? NOTHING.
    You do know Jim is not white right??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You do know Jim is not white right??????????
      Is this true?

Comment

Lol at the racism call out. Is that all blacks have now-a-days?

Comment

I don't think he's racist. Narrow-minded, yes but not racist.

Comment

I dunno Jim Jeffries but I dont see how his post are racist. His opinions of Obama may differ to you and you have your right to oppose his view but to call him racist is a cheap response to him.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              I dunno Jim Jeffries but I dont see how his post are racist. His opinions of Obama may differ to you and you have your right to oppose his view but to call him racist is a cheap response to him.
              dude everyone of hes post is directed at obama, he hates obama for a reason.

Comment

dude everyone of hes post is directed at obama, he hates obama for a reason.
                Maybe because he disagrees politically? People get pretty passionate about that. I've never seen him say anything racist. I might not agree with everything he says, but he knows his **** and backs it up with evidence. Unlike this post, which is essentially you clinging to the racism aspect. It cheapens both sides of the argument.

Comment

Lol @ you kids always getting all political like on here

Comment

He hates Obama cause he's black!

Comment

Working...
                    X