Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheater of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the real cheaters just look what will happen to them after the lawsuit.

Comment

Bernard "Headbutt & Hold" Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Bernard "Headbutt & Hold" Hopkins
        Damnit I totally forgot about Bernard. His injury faking, and holding up fights is the stuff of legends. Legendary cheater.

Comment

Why is Dirrell up there?

For holding a lot in a fight?

I'm not saying he wasn't but if I'm not mistaken half of the punches Froch was connecting with were to the back of Dirrel's head. The other half were when he was grabbing Dirrell's arm and getting in as many punches on his face as he could until the ref split them up.

Comment

please......you forgot roy .......and you call yourself a calazaghe fan................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
              Why is Dirrell up there?

For holding a lot in a fight?

I'm not saying he wasn't but if I'm not mistaken half of the punches Froch was connecting with were to the back of Dirrel's head. The other half were when he was grabbing Dirrell's arm and getting in as many punches on his face as he could until the ref split them up.

Dirrell had no intention of fighting that night, he came to cheat. At least the other people on the list actually try to trade with there opponent. Im not a fan of Abraham but I hope he knocks Direll braindead on April 17th.

Comment

Why bring his personal life into this ****? (cheated wife, kids, the sport)

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
                  please......you forgot roy .......and you call yourself a calazaghe fan................LOL
                  calzaghe fans are nothing but delusional idiots.

Comment

just forgive the TS for being such an idiot for bringing up Manny's personal life and for not including Mayweather in the poll. btw I voted for Margarito since Floyd**** is not there
                    Last edited by Sumakwel; 01-01-2010, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                      calzaghe fans are nothing but delusional idiots.
                      Whats delusional about winning all of your fights and dethroning two legends in the process?

I see nothing delusional about 21 title defenses and being the best ever in your weight class.

I think you are delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X