Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you give an opponent that has baselessly accused of wrongdoing a career payday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
    I hear a lot about "If Pac was clean, why wouldn't he just take the tests?" but if you was in his position, as much money and investments as he has in the Phillippines, would you give your accuser the satisfaction of getting into your head and making the most money he's ever had in one bout? I sure as hell wouldn't.

If you don't believe me take this quote from Jeff Mayweather for your a$$, "well sometimes you have to take a stand on something you feel strongly on and money doesn't control your every decision." It goes both ways.
    Well if it came out of my pocket then probably not, but would i give up my own biggest payday, probably not. besides I'd look forward to beating the **** out of the man who angered and disrespected me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
      I hear a lot about "If Pac was clean, why wouldn't he just take the tests?" but if you was in his position, as much money and investments as he has in the Phillippines, would you give your accuser the satisfaction of getting into your head and making the most money he's ever had in one bout? I sure as hell wouldn't.

If you don't believe me take this quote from Jeff Mayweather for your a$$, "well sometimes you have to take a stand on something you feel strongly on and money doesn't control your every decision." It goes both ways.
      I would if it was going to give me a career payday!

Epic Failure!

Comment

Working...
      X