Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how he tyson in there the 80/90's were his time, Manny pac, fricky hatton should be in there and calzaghe,

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
      Who is it havent seen a poll on it yet! Heres mind * Manny Pac
      To me... I gotta give it to Pac until now... he was blessed to have great fighters around him... and took full advantage of it...

Mayweather is second... he fought nothing but champions (if I count right only two of his opponents in these decade wasn't champions) and dominated pretty much every one of them... he can still become Nr. 1 by beating Pacquiao

Hopkins 3rd to me... because he lost more then the other two... and even though he beat guys like Pavlik, Wright etc. you simply have to consider that it simply wasn't their weight (and also a weight that they will never fight again at)... which doesn't mean Nard doesn't deserve props for beating them but you simply have to mention it.

Comment

I know manny is not the most liked person right now but there is no argument over this decade he has been the most dominate fighter in "7 weight classes" i mean come on the guy is a beast!!! If you could show something that makes more sense or more dominate I'm willing to listen

Comment

Working...
        X