No announcement yet.

Transgender refuses to drop knife gets shot by cops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Couldn't the cops shoot his leg and disable him/her, instead of fatally shooting him/her?
    That couldve happened but at the same time, its easy to say but whos to say "if" a cop shoots someone in the leg they dont hit an artery? Thatd be 1 slow painful death. Besides cops are trained to shoot to kill (center mass) and I truly believe this person knew what they were doing, looked like a suicide by cop.

Comment

Couldn't the cops shoot his leg and disable him/her, instead of fatally shooting him/her?
      No. That's Hollywood nonsense.

You're trained to shoot at center mass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        What an upstanding citizen you are
        Thank you.

I work hard, pay my taxes, and aside from the occasional street race I'm a pretty law abiding guy.

I also obey the police when I'm stopped, and golly gee I've never been shot by a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Thank you.

I work hard, pay my taxes, and aside from the occasional street race I'm a pretty law abiding guy.

I also obey the police when I'm stopped, and golly gee I've never been shot by a cop.

Comment

Actually I'm laughing at this.

Some mouthy tranny got off'd, and all the race-baiters like you are for whatever reason all in a huff about it.

Comedy all around, except for queers and race-baiters.
            why do you seem mad then? you have the most post in here.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              look at all the chances they gave him.

if dude was black he would have been shot right on the spot no questions ask.
              It's not the race dumbass

It's the cop, some cops have more discipline, less discipline, more trained, less trained, etc.

Cops don't care what race you are when you got a weapon

Comment

Thank you.

I never work hard, I cheat on my taxes, I've broken almost every law there is as a bad guy

I also obey the police when I'm stopped, and golly gee I've never been shot by a cop

Comment

Thats a nono

Like firing a warning shot

1. Leg shot is harder than a body shot. What if you miss and ricochet hits an innocent bystander or fellow cop?

2. Legally you can only shoot a guy if you fear you're in danger.

Lawsuit will say if police felt there was a danger why did they just try to shoot to wound.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    why do you seem mad then? you have the most post in here.
                    I said already I'm laughing at this.

Keep up!

Comment

I said already I'm laughing at this.

Keep up!
                      Western seems mad though

Was he hoping they shot him/her/it at first sight of the knife?

Comment

Working...
                      X