• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bully bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Lmfao!!!!!
      Me, mullet... Can I pull it off?
      If mega laughs at me... I'll get pathetic like Punchr.
      My **** cousin said punchr's hairless azz cheeks are tender!

Comment

• i thought he was a decent mod up until the point where he admitted that he ignores all of the reports that come in (despite the fact that this is the very ability that makes his job 10x EASIER) because he has personal vendettas against some posters who use it.

how many racial slurs does it take for this mod to realize that he should be banning people for using them?

why does he insist on being the "cool" mod who is so lenient to the point where people walk all over him? i hope he realized that the alt right/open racism has only GROWN since he became a mod. Why you ask? because he's so lenient and doesn't care about racism and how it's effects people. he's a privileged white male so he laughs off racism, he thinks it's funny. but it's not funny for people of color.

I mean look at freedom, you have a self admitted neo nazi white supremacist who openly admits that he hates blacks and other non-whites, yet he's allowed to post his filth on a daily basis. same with hectari.

then you have zaroku, the 70 year old racist mexican who hates asians and whites, yet he's allowed to spam racial slurs with no repercussions.

all because one mod here find it funny and passes it off for entertainment purposes.

Comment

• no one protests when fat people get dissed. the f@gs dont seem to lose any sleep either. ditto on almost every other ''slighted'' group. even then, its always the same 2-3 people...smh

some people handle words better than others

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            all because one mod here find it funny and passes it off for entertainment purposes.
            looks like homer will need a new sidekick. shoalin shltstain has been destroyed

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              i thought he was a decent mod up until the point where he admitted that he ignores all of the reports that come in (despite the fact that this is the very ability that makes his job 10x EASIER) because he has personal vendettas against some posters who use it.

how many racial slurs does it take for this mod to realize that he should be banning people for using them?

why does he insist on being the "cool" mod who is so lenient to the point where people walk all over him? i hope he realized that the alt right/open racism has only GROWN since he became a mod. Why you ask? because he's so lenient and doesn't care about racism and how it's effects people. he's a privileged white male so he laughs off racism, he thinks it's funny. but it's not funny for people of color.

I mean look at freedom, you have a self admitted neo nazi white supremacist who openly admits that he hates blacks and other non-whites, yet he's allowed to post his filth on a daily basis. same with hectari.

then you have zaroku, the 70 year old racist mexican who hates asians and whites, yet he's allowed to spam racial slurs with no repercussions.

Just woke up... Caught Jhonny stealing my stash.
              He was rolling a blunt that was longer than your... Lil thing a ling-a ling

Tough break suffering for rice man in America syndrome.
              Mono lingual... Self hating.. Depens undergarments wearing dip shizit like u...

All bs aside... Marry kelshaunte.
              You are no stranger to BBC or jizz guzzling.
              Kinda common for trix(trizniks) like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Just woke up... Caught Jhonny stealing my stash.
                He was rolling a blunt that was longer than your... Lil thing a ling-a ling

Tough break suffering for rice man in America syndrome.
                Mono lingual... Self hating.. Depens undergarments wearing dip shizit like u...

All bs aside... Marry kelshaunte.
                You are no stranger to BBC or jizz guzzling.
                Kinda common for trix(trizniks) like you.
                taco taco, burrito burrito! taco taco!

Comment

• ...................................."peeleft:
                  Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  taco taco, burrito burrito! taco taco!
                  dick eater, gtfoh with your mercy seeking weakness.

Comment

• has homer been destroyed as well

he can spend more time at those g@y sites no one knows he mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword Swallower View Post
                      Homer and I are a g@y c0ck sucking team. We are all for being anally raped (bbc only). unlike normal people, we get a kick out of it .
                      what attracted shoalin shltstain to homer7-7=7....

what attracted homer to shoalin shltstain....

was inevitable

Comment

Working...
                      X