No announcement yet.

Shaolin Tago Sword

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    just ignore him, he's never been the same every since his gf admitted to cheating on him with a black stud with a bbc. she even told him the story about how she let the due nut right in her mouth and how later that night she came back to hectari's apartment and kissed him right in the mouth. she admitted that she was getting off to making him a cuck.
    Dang he got cucked out? That sucks for him. I bet you envy his GF though huh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Tago Sword wants BBC, he hopes Larry violates him.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-24-2017, 03:36 AM.

Comment

The first image had me dyin

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          The first image had me dyin
          Thats Shao Tagos Cousin

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Thats Shao Tagos Cousin
            HECTARI GETTING CUCKED BY HIS EX

Comment

Shaolin Tago now has me on ignore, so I guess he really is a chinaman?

Comment

Shaolin Tago now has me on ignore, so I guess he really is a chinaman?
                You must hurt his feelings badly.
                I think I'm gonna go easier on him/her/it, I've been too rough!

But he/she/it/thing never put me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You must hurt his feelings badly.
                  I think I'm gonna go easier on him/her/it, I've been too rough!

But he/she/it/thing never put me on ignore.
                  I dont know what I did to him, me and you clown and joke around alot Zarokou but this Shaolin Tago is really taking it personal with the same repetitive stupid boring unfunny BBC and GI comments its almost sad the only ones laughing at his threads are his alts him logging into his alt accounts saying hahah good job Shao, hey shao you got hectari good its pathetic.

Comment

I dont know what I did to him, me and you clown and joke around alot Zarokou but this Shaolin Tago is really taking it personal with the same repetitive stupid boring unfunny BBC and GI comments its almost sad the only ones laughing at his threads are his alts him logging into his alt accounts saying hahah good job Shao, hey shao you got hectari good its pathetic.
                    Yep. Shaolin is TAgo Sword and who knows what alt she's using to go after you.

I feel,for Shaolin, he's a Down syndrome baby brain he can't function right.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Shaolin Sword is giving azz away in LA. That explains why he had that terrible rash in the crack of his azz.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-28-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X