No announcement yet.

Breaking: Kyrie Irving asking to be traded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Those HS rankings are bogus. Harden and Curry weren't even in the top 35 coming out of HS.

How can you watch both Zion and Bagley play and think Bagley is better? Bagley is no where near Zion's skills and athleticism. They aren't even comparable IMO. I could careless about the rankings.

Zion plays just as good against high level comp. Just watch his AAU games. There are no hs players better than Zion. There hasn't been in the past 10+ years.
    AAU basketball is trash...you can't equate that to real basketball...there is more to basketball than being able to jump high and dunk

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Those HS rankings are bogus. Harden and Curry weren't even in the top 35 coming out of HS.

How can you watch both Zion and Bagley play and think Bagley is better? Bagley is no where near Zion's skills and athleticism. They aren't even comparable IMO. I could careless about the rankings.

Zion plays just as good against high level comp. Just watch his AAU games. There are no hs players better than Zion. There hasn't been in the past 10+ years.

OMG wtf are you saying man lol. Bol Bol won't even make it to the NBA. He's too slow and skinny. I'm not sure he'll even be good in college.
      You don't see teenage bigs with Bol's skills. He probably has better handles than Zion and he's a MUCH better shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        AAU basketball is trash...you can't equate that to real basketball...there is more to basketball than being able to jump high and dunk
        How can you paint the entire AAU with the same brush? There are a million teams and leagues. Some are good and some are bad. But Zion has played in a lot of games against really good talent. Look at the Adidas World tourney. That was loaded with world class talent and he dominated with ease.

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        You don't see teenage bigs with Bol's skills. He probably has better handles than Zion and he's a MUCH better shooter.
        You see a lot of players better than Bol Bol all the time that don't make it to the NBA. Bol isn't that good. He's not even good enough to come off the bench in the NBA. He probably won't even be a starter in college. He's not that good man. I don't know what you're seeing.

Comment

• This is really a good trade for the cavs Boston gave away too much

Comment

• High School ratings are bogus.

Until they aren't.

Zion.Williamson will be greater than LeBron James.

Because high school basketball games.

Jesus wept...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                If it was a straight up trade between those two, I'd give it to the C'eltics.

Lot of variables, but right now, the Cavs got the better of it.

My 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  It's a good trade for both teams. Cavs get depth and a potential top pick.

Celtics get a younger PG who might be the best scorer at his position and who has 4-5 years left in his prime. And losing Crowder does nothing since they have a log jam at SF now anyway(Jaylen, Hayward, Tatum). And they still have the Lakers 1st rd pick for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    If it was a straight up trade between those two, I'd give it to the C'eltics.

Lot of variables, but right now, the Cavs got the better of it.

My 2 cents.
                    Isiah plus celtics 1st round is the most they should've gave up , Brooklyn nets pick is probably going to be a lottery pick

Really Stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Isiah plus celtics 1st round is the most they should've gave up , Brooklyn nets pick is probably going to be a lottery pick

Really Stupid
                      It's a win-win. Isaiah is 29 years old and he's only 5'9. Small players don't have long careers. He might not have a better season than his last ever again especially after his hip injury. And Irving hasn't even started his prime yet. He has another 4 years before he peaks. Also, Isaiah's contract is up next summer, and Irving has another 2 years at 18mill per.

And giving Crowder away is nothing. They probably just did that to make room for Irving's contract. They have Hayward, Taytum and Jaylen that play the same position anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X