Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched 2nd episode, Holy **** that was good

agreed with TBear, crazy & violent indeed

Comment

The first season was good. Glad the show is scheduled for a second season.

Comment

Bookmarked, thanks TS.

Comment

Had never heard of this show until my mate told me to watch it. A guy at his work had recommended it to him. I wasn't sure about it halfway through the first episode but by the end of the first episode I was sold on it. Thought it was a great series. Only thing that put me off a bit was

*SPOILER ALERT*

they spent 10 episodes building up characters, we learned about their back stories and different sides to their personalities and they were all killed in a massive explosion. It felt like a bit of a waste. Also how far away did they go to get fries and not even hear or see the explosion? With that said I'm looking forward to season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Had never heard of this show until my mate told me to watch it. A guy at his work had recommended it to him. I wasn't sure about it halfway through the first episode but by the end of the first episode I was sold on it. Thought it was a great series. Only thing that put me off a bit was

*SPOILER ALERT*

they spent 10 episodes building up characters, we learned about their back stories and different sides to their personalities and they were all killed in a massive explosion. It felt like a bit of a waste. Also how far away did they go to get fries and not even hear or see the explosion? With that said I'm looking forward to season 2.
            SPOILER ALERT #2

I realize that they must loosely follow the comic book, but killing off so many characters in that last episode is disappointing after the emotional investment given in following them...

SPOILER ALERT #3

Suggesting God Himself is absent, is ridiculous and smacks of the series "Supernatural"...

Also that the Angels are looking for God and pretended to be God and deceived the people is also beyond a stretch... However, the ensuing chaos after the people realized the situation and how they reacted with their loss of Faith seemed realistic....

Those 2 (Spoiler Alert) elements likely "Jumped the Shark" for me... They should have gone in another Direction. .. I'm disappointed in the future of the remaining characters...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              SPOILER ALERT #2

I realize that they must loosely follow the comic book, but killing off so many characters in that last episode is disappointing after the emotional investment given in following them...

SPOILER ALERT #3

Suggesting God Himself is absent, is ridiculous and smacks of the series "Supernatural"...

Also that the Angels are looking for God and pretended to be God and deceived the people is also beyond a stretch... However, the ensuing chaos after the people realized the situation and how they reacted with their loss of Faith seemed realistic....

Those 2 (Spoiler Alert) elements likely "Jumped the Shark" for me... They should have gone in another Direction. .. I'm disappointed in the future of the remaining characters...
              But that's just me, Cheers ...

Comment

New season starts this week!

Comment

Working...
                X