Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Grand Jury issues subpoenas to Flynn associates!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'll just put it this way. Very soon one of us will be correct and the other will be wrong.
    Nope.

I see you didn't read my last link either about the Philosophic Burden of Proof.

This is not a competition. How many times must I spell this out for you?

I've made no claims. You have. And I'm still waiting for you to prove them.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Lmao!!!

The same mainstream news media that had Hillary up by 5 and fed her debate questions.

Yeah, that's a bastion of credibility.

Come on now. Don't be an Addix/Bernie. You guys are smarter than that. Or at least I thought you were.

Trumps not going anywhere. Mark my words.
      What does poll numbers have to do with confirming the Senate Intelligence Committee has requested info from the Treasury dept? One is a guessing game the other is simply asking the SIC if they've requested info and they say yes. Stupid to make that comparison

Comment

Nope.

I see you didn't read my last link either about the Philosophic Burden of Proof.

Keep holding on comrade. By the way. Do you know what Huckabee-Sanders meant when she said Comey committed "atrocities"? Like Sadaam Hussein atrocities? If he committed "atrocities" he needs to be arrested. Or is this more hyperbole from the WH to justify their firing since the reasons given don't hold up?

Comment

Nope.

She also said the DOJ was at the WH monday on other business and the topic of Comey just so happened to come up and DOJ officials asked to speak with the President. She also said Trump hadn't spoken with Sessions prior to that about firing Comey. If the DOJ has fireable information on Comey why not contact the President as soon as they got it? If we're to believe them the DOJ was at the WH and someone said, "oh yea while we're here discussing other matters Comey should be fired". He fired him the next day. A firing that urgent you'd think he actually committed "atrocities". But they reason they gave was for something that happened back in 2016. Their stories aren't making any sense whatsoever

Comment

Keep holding on comrade.
            Childish insults. Please try again, this time in an adult manner.

I do not reply when insults are used.

Just an fyi, so you now know.

Thx, and I await an insult free reply from you.

Comment

What does poll numbers have to do with confirming the Senate Intelligence Committee has requested info from the Treasury dept? One is a guessing game the other is simply asking the SIC if they've requested info and they say yes. Stupid to make that comparison
              Just pointing out a lack of credibility.

That's relevant whether you choose to accept it or not.

Comment

She also said ....
                Moot.

I'm only concerned with you proving your claim or retracting it.

Nothing more

Comment

Childish insults. Please try again, this time in an adult manner.

I do not reply when insults are used.

Just an fyi, so you now know.

Thx, and I await an insult free reply from you.
                  Just pointing out a lack of credibility.

That's relevant whether you choose to accept it or not.
                  Moot.

I'm only concerned with you proving your claim or retracting it.

Nothing more
                  Twenty years from now when your grandkids look you in the face and ask you "Grandaddy, when Trump was a Russian puppet elected to the Presidency did you stand with America or did you side with Russia?" Will you tell them the truth or will you tell them you stood with America?

Comment

Twenty years from now when your grandkids look you in the face and ask you "Grandaddy, when Trump was a Russian puppet elected to the Presidency did you stand with America or did you side with Russia?" Will you tell them the truth or will you tell them you stood with America?
                    That question is based on a false premise, so it cannot be answered except with conjecture. (The false premise being that Trump is a Russian puppet.)

The fact is this, and you cannot dispute it:

There is ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia.

And that is per James Clapper, James Comey, Dianne Feinstein, and Sally Yates.

Comment

1bad65 never gives up!

He works overtime to defend Trump

Comment

Working...
                      X