Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is Bitter, Everyone Talking About Me, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcogman View Post
    Dang!!! and I thought all the Mayweather Ball Suckers had disapeared for the good of boxing. Some still out there... LOL!
    Why? Because GayLoveKins opposition has sucked for 35 fights? He's not saying anything that hasn't been true. Are you on GayLoveKins sac too?

Comment

Amir Khan will look back at this in 20 years, and tell his kids, "WOW Daddy was delusional and surrounded by yes-men"

What has he done to brag and think he has ever been on the same Ppv level as Mayweather, Pacquiao , even Cotto and Marquez. What big fight has Amir won, going life and death with Algieri, running for his life vs Maidana.

Another delusional guy is Victor Ortiz. just like Khan no matter how many times they get knocked out, they still think they are the best thing to happen to boxing

Comment

This chump is fighting on saturday and he's STILL talking about Mayweather??

KO2

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
          Amir Khan will look back at this in 20 years, and tell his kids, "WOW Daddy was delusional and surrounded by yes-men"

What has he done to brag and think he has ever been on the same Ppv level as Mayweather, Pacquiao , even Cotto and Marquez. What big fight has Amir won, going life and death with Algieri, running for his life vs Maidana.

Another delusional guy is Victor Ortiz. just like Khan no matter how many times they get knocked out, they still think they are the best thing to happen to boxing
          The part I can't get over is just how arrogant British fighters often are these days...and why?? They aren't producing the same level of champions that other countries do, or have. Ricky was humble at least and he was one of my favorite fighters when I really got into boxing, but Ricky was a B level fighter at best. Khan has brought it to a whole other level, and it's not confidence, he is indeed delusional IF he believes all of this stuff, however, I think its a poor effort from a low confident pugilist in an attempt to try to get rid of the doubts he has. Fake confidence and yes men will get you hurt.

Could khan win? No, I don't think in any way. Based on the level of each guys competition, lack of punch resistance while being in with not just a big puncher, but a higher weight class puncher which is even worse, he's not going to get a decision if the fight is even remotely close in khans favor since Canelo is boxings current biggest star. Khan will HAVE to get a stoppage and that's just not likely to happen.

He and his team talk about his 'speed' and he's not a guy with lightening fast reactions like Floyd or Manny, he throws fast flurries, and that's it. They are underestimating Canelo's speed though. He's plenty fast enough to counter khan.

Either way, we all know, and agree, even if reluctantly that khan is no Mayweather, not even close to it, even in his last fight at 39.
          Last edited by Metho_4u; 05-04-2016, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Everyone talking about Khan getting merked by Canelo on Saturday, but I guess technically he's right.

Comment

This is a really tough choice. Do I root for Khan because Alvarez deserves to lose for this cherrypick, or do I root for Alvarez so Khan will shut up again?

Comment

I find it funny that the fight is Saturday and the B side fighter and the A side promoter are talking about Floyd while the a side fighter is staying quiet because he keeps being asked about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Remember we're talking about this guy
                  https://youtu.be/cUW7gWi4vZ0
                  Okay, after watching this and then the Garcia KO afterwards, I'm reminded that Amir Khan knockouts are always hilarious. Can't wait to see the ginger add to the playlist.

Comment

Working...
                  X