No announcement yet.

David Haye: Me vs Anthony Joshua Is The Biggest Fight In World Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: Me vs Anthony Joshua Is The Biggest Fight In World Boxing

Haye just said during the Sky Sports wrap up show that he feels a fight between himself and Anthony Joshua is the biggest fight in world heavyweight boxing. Bigger than Fury vs Wilder in terms of the star power perhaps?
    Agree
    7.69%
    Disagree
    84.62%
    Unsure / Undecided
    7.69%

That's not even the biggest fight to be made in the UK, but a great fight nonetheless

Comment

lol haye wants to beat up on the prospect, easiest way to a title for haye and a huge payday too

Comment

Id like to see Joshua launch Haye into orbit around Europa

Comment

Why is Sky Sports completely hyping David Haye into relevancy as if he's done something recently? Where did this renewed Haye thing coming from?

Joshua vs. Wilder, Ortiz, or Fury/Klitschko would be much bigger fights.

Comment

It's massive.

Fact is, David Haye still sells out the o2 arena against someone people have never heard of.

Joshua-Haye is as big as any fight.

Comment

haye v AJ would be a good fight

thing with haye is he has a chance of genuinely knocking out AJ,
              but the thing is the guy is a fraud,
              once he feels the power of AJ he will just run around the ring like he did against klitschko

so all this big talk haye is giving now i just take it with a pinch of salt

at least with fury i know hed put up a fight if he got hurt

Comment

I don't think it's as big as Fury but it's massive and extremely interesting. Haye's elusiveness and power might be AJ's kryptonite.

Comment

Haye going toe-to-toe with Joshua wouldn't draw much of an international audience.

Comment

Working...
                  X