Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Olympic Bronze medalist smuggling heroin to Canada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Olympic Bronze medalist smuggling heroin to Canada?

http://beaconnews.ca/blog/2013/03/vi...muggling-ring/

Vijender Kumar, Olympic Bronze medalist's wife caught with 10kg of Heroin in Canada, 26kg taken in total.

Kumar denies any connection. Your thoughts?

Oh boy, he denies any connection,,, I understand it might be possible but I surely would have known if my wife is/was involved with drugs or any other illegal activity. If he does know and he bounced on her, what a coward.

It's weird he was in a total different city and his wife was taking part in such things. What kind of wife is that?

Comment

Too bad canada are a bunch of liberal ******s. That guy tried to bring that **** to the us and we are locking his brown ass up with the mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        Oh boy, he denies any connection,,, I understand it might be possible but I surely would have known if my wife is/was involved with drugs or any other illegal activity. If he does know and he bounced on her, what a coward.

It's weird he was in a total different city and his wife was taking part in such things. What kind of wife is that?

lol @ selling out his wife. What a ***** ass. That **** is low.

Comment

Sadly some people would. Especially if they have something good going for them in their country it's easy for them to replace a person.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          lol @ selling out his wife. What a ***** ass. That **** is low.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Too bad canada are a bunch of liberal ******s. That guy tried to bring that **** to the us and we are locking his brown ass up with the mexicans.
            They were not even caught in Canada

Comment

Looks like Indian wont be allowed to box in the next olympics, so he tried to fight a new way to get by

Comment

Working...
              X