No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Spell it out... is that a pun? Nice one if so.

My basic point is, you constantly say (completely unprovoked, I might add) that people haven't achieved things in life if they haven't boxed, despite the fact that boxing isn't their vocation. I was pointing out that telling me I've "failed" because I haven't thrown a punch in a boxing ring makes about as much sense to my job as knowing what a colon is to yours.

The grammatical colon, I mean. Not the colon that D-Zizzle pounded.
    I've never stated that. However, stepping into the ring is a challenge that few people even have the nerve to do. If you see the school and then the 9 to 5 for the next 40 years success than that good for you. But just about anybody can do that. I didn't see that as much of a life really, bowing down to the higher upsand brown nosing their every wish. I found that I was neither good at that nor did I care for it.

So in essence I tried carving my path throw the thick weeds that I knew were awaiting me (yes Anorak, I certain brought my vaporizer so that I could enjoy some of the clippings). I didn't take my journey to the end, although the talent was there to make it, I just did not want to risk it, my mind, in a roll of the dice whether or not the talent was there to win a world title. And even when you are the best in this sport you come out altered. It might have been my sight, my hearing, the ability to speak or to even type. All that I can say is that I've seen alot more who were obviousley altered who took their careers to the end than those who were not changed.

So you may have done more than me, more pro fights and such. I say well good for you. It does not change what I learned and when somebody tells me that feinting in boxing is worthless I will continue to tell them that they dont know ****. And even if it is a former title challenger who now works as a boxing television analyst that tells me if a guy ducks his head below the belt than the other fighter has the right to push him down to the ground, I will challenge that every time around. Because it's not allowed in the rules.

So Cauht, get off of your high horse and just do your thing. You don't like blunt people than don't hang around them. If I see an ******* I will say ******* and assume that Anorak is not far away. You say trainers with no experience are better, well good for you...............Rockin'

Comment

• I'm saying that Enzo Calzaghe might be better than you, Rockin'. Unless you're telling me he sent out Slapsie and went "FACKING ELL JOE YOU'VE GOT TO GET FACKING KNOCKED OUT INSIDE A FACKING MINUTE BY DERRICK D-ZIZZLE COLEMAN FOR FACK'S SAKE!"

As for the 9-5 God yes, it IS boring. It's as boring as ****. And paying my mortgage is a pain in the ass. This is life.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I'm saying that Enzo Calzaghe might be better than you, Rockin'. Unless you're telling me he sent out Slapsie and went "FACKING ELL JOE YOU'VE GOT TO GET FACKING KNOCKED OUT INSIDE A FACKING MINUTE BY DERRICK D-ZIZZLE COLEMAN FOR FACK'S SAKE!"

As for the 9-5 God yes, it IS boring. It's as boring as ****. And paying my mortgage is a pain in the ass. This is life.
        Tyrone Trice, while undefeated with a ton of ko's, was starched by a fighter with a record of 10-8-1(2). It's a fight and stuff happens.

anyway, most of what you write of me is false or fabricated, or both.

Which would essentially make you a habitual liar.............Rockin'

Comment

• Damn I think its time the mods just close the Rockin threads. Rockin gets a lot of hate on here, I have not seen any other poster take this much abuse. Time to draw the line and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Damn I think its time the mods just close the Rockin threads. Rockin gets a lot of hate on here, I have not seen any other poster take this much abuse. Time to draw the line and move on.
            I have obviousley picked up acouple of fans in here through my time. They have nothing better to do I guess. I told Anorak, the branger and whoever the douchebag was that started this thread, to please send all fan mail to Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions but they insist on making threads..........Rockin'

Comment

• Everyone hating on Rockin i bet he'd spark your ass out in under 1 minute

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Everyone hating on Rockin i bet he'd spark your ass out in under 1 minute
                I had a stroke so that would be better stated as I would have sparked them out in...... thanks though...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I had a stroke so that would be better stated as I would have sparked them out in...... thanks though...........Rockin'
                  you'd probably still spark most of these clowns out,they most likely never threw a damn punch in their lives and just sit up and hat on any and everyone on here.it is sickening how they just hate all damn day everyday,yet cant post 1 damn thing boxing related they have done,and soon as you post what you have done they wanna criticize it

Comment

• Keep you're chin up Rockin, you're the man.
                    Cheers from a fellow fighter, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I've never stated that. However, stepping into the ring is a challenge that few people even have the nerve to do. If you see the school and then the 9 to 5 for the next 40 years success than that good for you. But just about anybody can do that. I didn't see that as much of a life really, bowing down to the higher upsand brown nosing their every wish. I found that I was neither good at that nor did I care for it.

So in essence I tried carving my path throw the thick weeds that I knew were awaiting me (yes Anorak, I certain brought my vaporizer so that I could enjoy some of the clippings). I didn't take my journey to the end, although the talent was there to make it, I just did not want to risk it, my mind, in a roll of the dice whether or not the talent was there to win a world title. And even when you are the best in this sport you come out altered. It might have been my sight, my hearing, the ability to speak or to even type. All that I can say is that I've seen alot more who were obviousley altered who took their careers to the end than those who were not changed.

So you may have done more than me, more pro fights and such. I say well good for you. It does not change what I learned and when somebody tells me that feinting in boxing is worthless I will continue to tell them that they dont know ****. And even if it is a former title challenger who now works as a boxing television analyst that tells me if a guy ducks his head below the belt than the other fighter has the right to push him down to the ground, I will challenge that every time around. Because it's not allowed in the rules.

So Cauht, get off of your high horse and just do your thing. You don't like blunt people than don't hang around them. If I see an ******* I will say ******* and assume that Anorak is not far away. You say trainers with no experience are better, well good for you...............Rockin'
                      See, what people have a problem with, is you insisting that you had the skills to go all the way to the top. You have a record that CLEARLY indicates otherwise.

You live in a dream world pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X