Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a hint that GGG is going to PBC/Showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a hint that GGG is going to PBC/Showtime?

With Al Haymon he will start making real money not the $1m he was mostly fighting for.

Comment

Meh, that's just looking into it too much. He also seems to have just followed Sugar Ray Leonard. Is that a sign he's going to DAZN?

Then again he also followed Errol Spence someone who Coppinger keeps mentioning as a future opponent. Hmm.................LOL, basically no need for any type of speculation, he should be making his decision sometime this week.

Comment

GGG with the PBC !!!!!!!!!!!

#HaymonHive

Comment

Good. With Canelo fighting Jacobs, I'd like to see GGG fighting Charlo.

Comment

What's the plan if he does choose PBC? Pop him in an easy one and then have him up against charlo? That'd be alright.

Winner faces Canelo as mandatory

Comment

All of the best 160lbers are on DAZN. I will be disappointed if GGG doesn't sign with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                What's the plan if he does choose PBC? Pop him in an easy one and then have him up against charlo? That'd be alright.

Winner faces Canelo as mandatory
                If GGG wants to stay at MW, it doesn't really make sense for him to go to the PBC. Coppinger keeps mentioning Charlo/Hurd/Spence as potential opponents and I don't think he would mention Spence if that wasn't a real possibility. Now, fighting Spence on PPV would be likely the biggest money fight for GGG if he doesn't want the Canelo trilogy.

But I think Haymon would love to sign GGG to hope for one of his youngsters like Charlo/Hurd to beat him and build their name. Kind of like with Pacquiao and eventually feeding him to someone like Spence.

If he wants to go to 168, then the list of potential opponents get bigger. You then can fight Plant or eventually Benavidez once he regains the WBC strap. If 160? DAZN is still the way to go with Canelo/Jacobs II/Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  If GGG wants to stay at MW, it doesn't really make sense for him to go to the PBC. Coppinger keeps mentioning Charlo/Hurd/Spence as potential opponents and I don't think he would mention Spence if that wasn't a real possibility. Now, fighting Spence on PPV would be likely the biggest money fight for GGG if he doesn't want the Canelo trilogy.

But I think Haymon would love to sign GGG to hope for one of his youngsters like Charlo/Hurd to beat him and build their name. Kind of like with Pacquiao and eventually feeding him to someone like Spence.

If he wants to go to 168, then the list of potential opponents get bigger. You then can fight Plant or eventually Benavidez once he regains the WBC strap. If 160? DAZN is still the way to go with Canelo/Jacobs II/Andrade.
                  the problem with this is those 3, at least in 2019, still loose to Golovkin.

Comment

ggg vs charlo at barclays this summer please

Comment

Working...
                    X