Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the fight with the sound off (Showtime commentating disgusting). Wilder won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the fight with the sound off (Showtime commentating disgusting). Wilder won

Showtime commentators clearly were biased towards Fury. I challenge everyone to rewatch the fight with no sound and you'd paint a different picture for yourself. The showtime commentators were acting like Fury was blowing Wilder out of the water and dominating him each round. Yet the punch stats don't show that. Here are the facts:

Wilder was the more active fighter. He threw more punches. Listening to Showtime, you wouldn't have known that. Fury was on his bicycle all night and Showtime announcers acted like he was out-jabbing Wilder with a 20-1 ratio while outboxing him: yet, Wilder almost landed as many jabs, and did he not throw more too?

Fury slapped and pawed with many of his punches, yet Wilder landed the more effective and damaging blows. Fury's nose looked broken, yet Wilder left the ring unscathed. All of the rounds that Fury "dominated," Wilder landed at least 3-4 power punches, which could have very well negated Fury's movement and more overall punches landed, in the judges eyes. Fury does NOT get the close rounds by default simply because he showboated and acted like he was Ali. Fury's "work" decieved everybody because he was acting like he was super-confident and showboating, yet if you turn the sound off I guarantee you that you will see the rounds being closer than what Fury's taunting and Showtimes biased commentary made you believe.

Besides, you have to BEAT the champ and take his belt. Did Fury do enough to warrant Wilder taking the L and losing his belt? In due time, the answer that most people will realize is NO.

Lmfao gtfoh. Fury won that fight 115-111 or 114-112 at worse.

Comment

OP is a Wlad fan who's still butthurt about Fury schooling his hero. Everyone knows who won that fight and it wasn't Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Lmfao gtfoh. Fury won that fight 115-111 or 114-112 at worse.
        Nobody could give Wilder more than 4 rounds

Aside from 2 combinations, he was completely outclassed

Comment

I think a draw was fine and I think Wilder did land the harder stuff.

But, let's not act like we didn't see Wilder with a puffy left eye.

Fury did land some jabs and it showed.

And BTW folks, 4 rounds with 2 KDs are enough for a draw for Wilder...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            OP is a Wlad fan who's still butthurt about Fury schooling his hero. Everyone knows who won that fight and it wasn't Deontay Wilder.
            What does Wlad have to do with this? It's Wlad's fight for not wanting to fight against Fury.... but obviously that wasn't the case with Wilder. He came to fight and knocked out Fury in the 12th, the fact that the referee even allowed Fury to get up should be an investigation in its own right.

Very dangerous and reckless. Especially considering he walked out of the ring without a belt anyway. It's just a sport.

Comment

what a dumb@asss

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

Yes he landed some jabs, but if you listen to the commentary you would have thought Wilder landed 0 jabs and Fury out-jabbed him to death.... people are blinded by the commentary. Rewatch with the audio on mute.

Comment

No because that would mean 8 rounds to Fury, 114-112. You absolute moron.

Comment

Duhaupas made Wilder's eye look a lot worse.

4 rounds aren't enough for a draw, Wilder needed 5 with the two knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                    X