Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro probably next week for sure not this week due to work load.

Comment

• I used to like Rockin' a lot but he dissapointed me as a human being in this topic. I've never seen so much jealousy for an upcoming young hungry lion.

Comment

• What can we do

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
        I used to like Rockin' a lot but he dissapointed me as a human being in this topic. I've never seen so much jealousy for an upcoming young hungry lion.
        What can we say man, you can see i respected him also in this post. I tried to be polite with him and respected his views but every time he comes here and speak ****. I never back from criticism but he always comes here and talk **** and pretends to be pro with great imaginary record.
        Last edited by Taha93; 01-11-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Sorry

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          How’s the video coming along bro?
          Sorry to dissapoint you man, next week it's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
            Sorry to dissapoint you man, next week it's done.

Must see TV

Comment

• Fat, inbred loser gassed after 20 seconds of trying to catch an imaginary fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 777KING777 View Post
                Fat, inbred loser gassed after 20 seconds of trying to catch an imaginary fly.
                Have you upped your own YouTube vid?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Have you upped your own YouTube vid?
                  Why? I don't have anything to prove to a bunch of nobodies on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                    What can we say man, you can see i respected him also in this post. I tried to be polite with him and respected his views but every time he comes here and speak ****. I never back from criticism but he always comes here and talk **** and pretends to be pro with great imaginary record.
                    Lmfao at the little fat boy claiming that I am lying about fighting pro. When you are displaying your 'skills' at good venues then you might be able to talk some ****, till then you can just **** off. …..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Lmfao at the little fat boy claiming that I am lying about fighting pro. When you are displaying your 'skills' at good venues then you might be able to talk some ****, till then you can just **** off. …..Rockin'
                      Has Taha posted his record breaking attempt on YouTube?

Comment

Working...
                      X