No announcement yet.

Badou Jack post-fight pics *WARNING: Graphic*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Salute to Badou Jack. He is a fcuking warrior. He fought on that cut since the 7th round and continued to fight after Browne opened the cut more.

Oh and get this? HE WAS STILL COMING FORWARD

Dude is a beast. No doubt
    Not only that, dude's conducted himself as a consummate professional throughout his career and fought the best available to him at both 168 and 175. Only shame is that his career didn't really get going till he was 30 years old and at 35 there really isn't that many miles left on the clock for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      I don't understand how smaller cuts have stopped fights but his was allowed to continue. Now this guy is ruined permanently.
      Uncle Al put out the word that under no circumstances was Jack going to take an L. In Jack's next fight, the first time he gets punched there, it's going to split right back open.

Comment

My favorite current fighter without a questiom. True warrior spirit. I don't think Badou has a lot left in the tank, he had a great run though, a throwback fighter as can be in the current era of boxing. Utmost respect for the brother. Hopefully he's set financially and can retire when he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          .........bububut the doctor said he was fine!

Comment

There was blood everywhere after that cut. It couldn't have been sanitary.

Ref should have stopped it.

But Badou is a warrior for sure. He's a guy who never quits and that has allowed him to make the most out of his talent to carve out a very nice career.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Not only that, dude's conducted himself as a consummate professional throughout his career and fought the best available to him at both 168 and 175. Only shame is that his career didn't really get going till he was 30 years old and at 35 there really isn't that many miles left on the clock for him.
              Absolutely. I'm definitely a fan of Jack. He is a gentlemen outside the ring and a warrior inside of it which is how it should be I like he and Browne

But Jack is definitely someone you want going with you to battle. He'll fight til the end

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                I don't understand how smaller cuts have stopped fights but his was allowed to continue. Now this guy is ruined permanently.
                Generally it's about whether it's compromising a fighters ability to defend himself, rather than the size or depth of the cut. Usually when there's a stoppage it's because of blood dripping into the eyes rather than the cut itself.
                Yep this.

If you can see, no bone is showing, nothing is missing or falling off (sorry Evander & that dude who fought Margarito) or its not legit gushing blood like a Tarantino film the doctor usually lets the fight continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  My favorite current fighter without a questiom. True warrior spirit. I don't think Badou has a lot left in the tank, he had a great run though, a throwback fighter as can be in the current era of boxing. Utmost respect for the brother. Hopefully he's set financially and can retire when he wants to.
                  Badou isn't my favorite, he's among my favorites doe, but he's the cat I root for the most cuz he just seems like a genuine good guy who's in this brutal ass sport & keeps it moving forward whatever attempts to impede his path.

Agree with everything else you said 100%. Hope Badou only has a couple more fights & gtfo to have the success I'm sure he'll have post-boxing.

Comment

Generally it's about whether it's compromising a fighters ability to defend himself, rather than the size or depth of the cut. Usually when there's a stoppage it's because of blood dripping into the eyes rather than the cut itself.
                    Exactly. I feel they should let it go. Boxers are paid very well PER HOUR compared to any job. It's dangerous, and what fights should and shouldn't be stopped is too subjective to have a fair field. Brutal at times? Kinda. But that's why boxers are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Crazy cut. Surprised wasn’t a staph infection
                      That was my main concern when they let it ontinue.

A cut like that get s infected in any way.

could cause very bad problems

Comment

Working...
                      X