No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa Warns Jeff Horn: I'm No Faded Old Man Like Mundine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Next big fight down under. Jessie Vargas is in negotiation to fight Brook so that fight can happen next.
    Big fight? Not even close man.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      Big fight? Not even close man.
      You don't think it will be a big fight in Australia? Horn just knocked out Mundine in one round. Sure his stock has rise up in the country no?

I'm not saying it will be the biggest fight in Australia ever but in terms of boxing down under, there sure to be some buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by bushboy007 View Post
        You really believe Horn can beat Brook? I'd take that bet all day long! Kell is by far the better boxer. I think he puts a beating on Jeff.
        If it weren't for Brook's fragile eye sockets I'd agree with you. However we saw what happened when Horn's head made contact with Manny's...one of those headbutts and Brook takes a knee inside of 8 rounds.

Comment

Brook better not fight Horn I'm tired of these Australians beating shot, past it, damaged goods, undersized fighters and claiming it as a "great victory"

Brook is so shot that Horn may be able to actually beat him now.

**** that

I wanna see horn fight canelo, GGG, Jacob's, charlo or even BJS

But he won't. Because he knows he'd get demolished by any prime world level fighter that's the same size as him
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-16-2019, 11:52 PM.

Comment

You don't think it will be a big fight in Australia? Horn just knocked out Mundine in one round. Sure his stock has rise up in the country no?

I'm not saying it will be the biggest fight in Australia ever but in terms of boxing down under, there sure to be some buzz.
            Horn’s definitely a name in Australia, but Zerafa is a complete nobody. It will not generate interest like Mundine and him did

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              Brook better not fight Horn I'm tired of these Australians beating shot, past it, damaged goods, undersized fighters and claiming it as a "great victory"

**** that

But he won't. Because he knows he'd get demolished by any prime world level fighter that's the same size as him
              Of the list you put, the only one I SERIOUSLY question is Carnelo. All the others to me, The Hornet has at least a 30% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                Horn’s definitely a name in Australia, but Zerafa is a complete nobody. It will not generate interest like Mundine and him did
                Just come out in the stripper costume. It will bring up the numbers although it will not be as much as with the Mundine fight.

Promote it as school teacher vs stripper

Comment

Horn will not get another gift vs a legit contender. He better hope for more shot to shlt Mundines.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

**** that

How do you know he won't? Because it's a fact that his camp are actively looking for name opponents and name opponents are usually good. One problem is Horn's preference to fight in Australia, understandable after his less then smooth US experience but perhaps not realistic. Beating Brook will give him more cred on the world stage which will help.

Comment

Just come out in the stripper costume. It will bring up the numbers although it will not be as much as with the Mundine fight.

Promote it as school teacher vs stripper
                      Sounds sexual. I approve

Comment

Working...
                      X