Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at the noobs here who think Uzi v Plant was legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, Too many crazies in here. Plant won fair and square. Uzcat didn't want to open up in case he got caught on the counter and got dropped again. Or hell, even worse, get knocked out.

Plant showed heart tonight and deservedly won. After hearing his story, how can you not be happy for him? This was not a fixed fight. Wake up and stop with the bias because it didn't go your way.

Comment

What was fixed about it? He couldn't deal with lateral movement a few years back when he fought Korobov and still can't today.
      Its not some new revelation.

No fix what we seen was #levels

A good, well schooled boxer vs a tough guy really, a limited brawler

Comment

Uzi landed a CRISP 1-2 late in the fight, yet he never threw it effectively again. Puzzling...

Comment

Reminds me of Mitchell vs banks

Idk what was wrong with Jose. But I doubt plant beats any other champ at 168

Comment

LMAO

all the racist mexican fans out in full force tonight Jose got his ass handed to him by a white boy deal with it

Comment

The dementia in this thread is epic. I guess Jose is just a great actor. He's such a great actor that he made those knockdowns look legit. He should pursue a movie career in Hollywood or work in theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                I'm not going to call it fixed but it was weird how fresh he looked yet he wasn't doing anything.
                Its the fight game bud when it’s that painfully obvious its not a guessing game.

Trust me pal this was FIXED all the way but atleast it went to a guy who deserves some good luck his way.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
                  Uzi landed a CRISP 1-2 late in the fight, yet he never threw it effectively again. Puzzling...
                  Listen to these noobs

Man there’s a sucker born every day PBC can count on noobs to always buy there BS

Comment

Without question uz was by far the fresher fighter from the midway point on... was it fixed?? orr was uz scared to get caught again therefor limiting his shots?

He looked gun shy to me but it could have been because he was dropped twice and hurt after one of the kds.

i am very happy for plant regardless. Having to bury your child has to be one of if not the very worst feeling one can have. Congrats to the new world champ! now go bring your daughter that belt back! you made good on ur promise to her!

Comment

Could be fixed, Uzcategui opened as -375 on Tuesday and was -155 by Wednesday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X