Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    ^This.

If you're a regular poster on a boxing website then there's a good chance that you're a boxing fanatic.
    Nice, creative poster of Mares-Davis. I like it. Did you make that? Green K for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Why didn’t you just outright make the thread about Robbie ferret...why the passive aggressive angle? It’s clear that you just wanna whine about him in particular.
      I belive I did mention him directly. It's about him and all other posters that can't sperate their feelings from the sport which make conversations under whelming. Maybe them seeing that other people notice they are way over board that they may evaluate their stance and make for better more friendly conversations....You use the word "whine" I'm positive you don't know the definition. Nor do you know the definition of the term "passive aggressive".

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I belive I did mention him directly. It's about him and all other posters that can't sperate their feelings from the sport which make conversations under whelming. Maybe them seeing that other people notice they are way over board that they may evaluate their stance and make for better more friendly conversations....You use the word "whine" I'm positive you don't know the definition. Nor do you know the definition of the term "passive aggressive".
        You could have made a thread about him directly and taken that **** to the dome. If you can’t improve the civility of discourse with the guy through posting in other threads, then what will this accomplish? Other than finding others to talk trash about the guy with...bet that feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          You could have made a thread about him directly and taken that **** to the dome. If you can’t improve the civility of discourse with the guy through posting in other threads, then what will this accomplish? Other than finding others to talk trash about the guy with...bet that feels good.
          It's not about soley him. You're missing the point, but since you dont know the meaning behind basic words I'm not surprised. The thread has explained itself. I responded to you bringing clarification to your misguided understanding. You still don't get it so I'm sure a third explanation will be just as pointless. If you are validating his and others behavior and personal art ks then you are part of the problem too. This isn't a "dome" situation, it's a boxing one, but maybe this thread just isn't for you. Others get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            It's not about soley him. You're missing the point, but since you dont know the meaning behind basic words I'm not surprised. The thread has explained itself. I responded to you bringing clarification to your misguided understanding. You still don't get it so I'm sure a third explanation will be just as pointless. If you are validating his and others behavior and personal art ks then you are part of the problem too. This isn't a "dome" situation, it's a boxing one, but maybe this thread just isn't for you. Others get it.
            Yea ok...there’s also the option to just move on when one of the many morons on here annoys us. Another option I guess would be to make a thinly veiled attempt to rally others against them...which this thread isn’t apparently. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
              Nice, creative poster of Mares-Davis. I like it. Did you make that? Green K for that!

I got it from Mares's twitter feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                BostonGuy
                bigjavi973
                You banned me for mentioning someones mom. Time to hold this clown to the same standards.
                Grass.......

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Grass.......
                  Fair is fair. Mods need to be consistent. If i can't do it why should he?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Like you just did with the TS?

This is another butthurt *****. Funny thing is these ******s used to agree with me and my views about Golovkin. I hold Wilder to the same standards and they don't like it. Biased ****ing clowns.
                    I always thought your views about GGG were those of a stupid bias hater and ignorant and wrong. You are an arrogant jerk who thinks you are better and smarter than everyone else. You think everything English is so much better than everything American and it shows in your bias threads and posts. IF GGG and Wilder were English you would love them. Why do you never trash Saunders for only defending his title against guys GGG had already knocked out and Saunders can't even hurt them?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I always thought your views about GGG were those of a stupid bias hater and ignorant and wrong. You are an arrogant jerk who thinks you are better and smarter than everyone else. You think everything English is so much better than everything American and it shows in your bias threads and posts. IF GGG and Wilder were English you would love them. Why do you never trash Saunders for only defending his title against guys GGG had already knocked out and Saunders can't even hurt them?
                      I have trashed Saunders many times in the past.

I don't think i'm better than everyone, i know i'm not. I am better than most on here though. I'm consistent and don't flip flop depending on the fighter. I use common sense, logic and facts to form an opinion. That's more than most, most on here use skin colour and are hypocrites.

You know very little but try and speak like you do, like when you said Broner runs and clinches yesterday. That tells me you haven't watched Broner fight and know **** all about him.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-12-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X