No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The Reserve Banks operate like privately owned en****** because commercial banks are allowed to buy a certain amount of shares in them but they don't get to keep the profits. The profits go into the US Treasury.

Are you understanding it, Javi?
    Thanks for breaking it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      And I demand that you blow me. ……..Rockin'
      Seems you right wingers love that kinda stuff..

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        That guy believes some crazy sh**t when it comes to the Fed Reserve System. He also believes that all of the US Debt is owed to the Fed Reserve.
        Dey Be off that uh wee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Lol, you can blow me too. ……...Rockin
          Try 1bad and crew. They would gladly oblige.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Keep on teaching brother. They will get it eventually. It took 1bad a whole year to realize that not everyone got a tax cut...though in reality I think he always knew he just gets paid to say different. I think javi on that Koch bros pay roll now too.
            Nah 1bad cannot learn. Ignore him.

Comment

• This wall is getting built whether Dumbocrats like it or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                This wall is getting built whether Dumbocrats like it or not
                And the vast majority of illegal immigrants & drugs will continue to enter the country via air and sea

Oh, you can also walk around or tunnel under the fence

It’s a campaign slogan not a solution

Comment

In your dreams pedro in your dreams.

Comment

Hahaha

Username checks out!

Comment

• the federal reserve bank is as federal as fed ex

In Lewis v. United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit stated that: "The Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA [the Federal Tort Claims Act], but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

https://web.archive.org/web/20100515...9.80-5905.html

the federal reserve act was CREATED IN SECRET behind closed doors:

The National Monetary Commission returned with recommendations which were repeatedly rejected by Congress.

In 1908, Congress enacted the Aldrich–Vreeland Act, which provided for an emergency currency and established the National Monetary Commission to study banking and currency reform. The National Monetary Commission returned with recommendations which were repeatedly rejected by Congress. A revision crafted during a secret meeting on Jekyll Island by Senator Aldrich and representatives of the nation's top finance and industrial groups later became the basis of the Federal Reserve Act.

On the evening of November 22, 1910, Sen. Aldrich and A.P. Andrews (Assistant Secretary of the United States Treasury Department), Paul Warburg (a naturalized German representing Kuhn, Loeb & Co.), Frank A. Vanderlip (president of the National City Bank of New York), Henry P. Davison (senior partner of J. P. Morgan Company), Charles D. Norton (president of the Morgan-dominated First National Bank of New York), and Benjamin Strong (representing J. P. Morgan), together representing about one fourth the world's wealth at the time, left Hoboken, New Jersey on a train in complete secrecy, dropping their last names in favor of first names, or code names, so no one would discover who they all were. The excuse for such powerful representatives and wealth was to go on a duck hunting trip on Jekyll Island.

crazy how aldrich's daughter married big time banker John D Rockefeller Jr in 1901..... im sure that had no influence in that "secret meeting" with big bankers to establish the fed act.

also no one paid taxes until the revenue act of guess what year? yup 1913 im sure that had NOTHING to do with the fed act or anything close to that (dont forget a tax act was passed and then shut down in congress year prior).

please DO NOT reply to my post here UNLESS you are countering these points....

anything will get you into my ignore this time. Lets have a serious discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X