Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: Not Waiting on Mikey Garcia, I Will Stay Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: Not Waiting on Mikey Garcia, I Will Stay Active

Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell is planning to stay as busy as possible. He has no intention to sit around and wait for a mandatory world title shot at WBC, IBF lightweight champion Mikey Garcia. Last month, Campbell earned his mandatory crack with a twelve round unanimous decision in his revenge rematch with Yvan Mendy as part of the Anthony Joshua-Alexander Povetkin undercard at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Staying active is the name of the game. Smart move.

Comment

Another Euro bum who gets beat when he steps up and faces non euro level fighters. Crolla, Campbell and Flanagan should stay in the UK and just fight for their domestic British titles...

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Another Euro bum who gets beat when he steps up and faces non euro level fighters. Crolla, Campbell and Flanagan should stay in the UK and just fight for their domestic British titles...
        Damn fam. I'd say someone like David Price is at that level but those three are good fighters. Not elite but good. No shame in that. Especially when the bums you speak of will beat YOU to death. Even when others dismiss fighters I like because of their ethnicity or nationality, I'd never do the same. Ive seen too many great fighters that looks nothing like me. Remember, guys that lose a lot at the top, are the same ones that beat the second level consistently. The "Bums" are a few levels below.

Comment

Mikey doesn't know what he's doing right now. I'd forget about him if he keeps fantasizing about fighting Spence. He'll probably want a crack at Canelo after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            Damn fam. I'd say someone like David Price is at that level but those three are good fighters. Not elite but good. No shame in that. Especially when the bums you speak of will beat YOU to death. Even when others dismiss fighters I like because of their ethnicity or nationality, I'd never do the same. Ive seen too many great fighters that looks nothing like me. Remember, guys that lose a lot at the top, are the same ones that beat the second level consistently. The "Bums" are a few levels below.
            Very well said.

Why is it that keyboard warriors seem intent to abuse fighters who want to be the best, but just fall short?

Luke Campbell is an Olympic gold medalist, but fell short a couple times, one that he's revenged and the other was a good showing. Corolla and Flanagan aren't elite, but have both held belts and achieved a lot.

If we didn't have levels then there wouldn't be elite fighters. Every fighter who gets in the ring should be respected but a lot get hated on when they've given everything but haven't won.

Comment

Working...
            X