Judah
    Guerrero
    Morales-2 times
    Rios
    Mallinaggi
    Khan
    Holt
    Campbell

Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.
    What an impressive list of names, the one that stands out is Amir 'King' Khan, primed and top of the 140 pound division -- that win made Danny Garcia and the jr.welterweight lineage was passed onto DSG ; it was another instant Amir Khan classic, top on the list of fights in the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      'Garcia vs Herrera scoring: 70% of boxing media scored fight for Herrera'

https://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/1...ht-for-herrera

over 70% think kovalev won. another poll i saw was over 80%

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=728926

if thats not one sided then i dont know what is mate
      Oh sorry I thought we were talking fight fans..I did not have the first fight close at all I had Ward winning by 4 rds..The Garcia fight was close..I think I may have scored that fight a draw I have to go back and check..

I'm so greatful the media does not judge fights..Just look at Letterman scores just horrible..Max as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Oh sorry I thought we were talking fight fans..I did not have the first fight close at all I had Ward winning by 4 rds..The Garcia fight was close..I think I may have scored that fight a draw I have to go back and check..

I'm so greatful the media does not judge fights..Just look at Letterman scores just horrible..Max as well..
        lmao you must be trolling, i cant take anything you say seriously after reading that

Comment

thankfully you are just a fight fan and not biased

Comment

yeah its good that a bunch of old guys who have been in the industry for decades without any accountability judge them. i mean all 3 judges giving round 10 to ward in the first kovalev fight is the craziest thing ever. then when you look at their cards you see the reason why. they simply couldnt give it to kovalev or he would win so they didnt. not sure how these guys are better than the media. the media might suck but these judges suck on purpose to get the winner they want.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              thankfully you are just a fight fan and not biased
              I've never been a Ward fan ever,but I score fairly and Kov was outboxed in that fight..The body work in that fight was a master class by Ward..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                lmao you must be trolling, i cant take anything you say seriously after reading that
                That's fine,look how that whole thing turned out tho..I bet Kov was old when he loss to Ward the 2end time..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  yeah its good that a bunch of old guys who have been in the industry for decades without any accountability judge them. i mean all 3 judges giving round 10 to ward in the first kovalev fight is the craziest thing ever. then when you look at their cards you see the reason why. they simply couldnt give it to kovalev or he would win so they didnt. not sure how these guys are better than the media. the media might suck but these judges suck on purpose to get the winner they want.
                  If you really feel that way it must suck to watch boxing for you..If everything I saw I was looking for robbery's or old fighters or whatever i would have to stop watching..Not to say you don't see some bull soom time,but i swear people on here complain about damn near every fight..It is just mind blowing how some can still watch this sport..

Comment

If you really feel that way it must suck to watch boxing for you..If everything I saw I was looking for robbery's or old fighters or whatever i would have to stop watching..Not to say you don't see some bull soom time,but i swear people on here complain about damn near every fight..It is just mind blowing how some can still watch this sport..
                    i wasn't looking for a robbery but that is what happened. one guy landed the better punches in most of the rounds and besides wrestling(illegal) and holding and hitting(not legal) ward did very little to make any rational argument as to why he would deserve to win. its just not there. thats why i say any fight could go either way because depending on how you ignore or twist the rules you can get any outcome you want.

boxing is supposed to be entertainment. how much entertainment do you get from watching a top guy fight a guy who used to be a top guy many years prior? maybe some sure but its not the same as 2 top guys fighting each other. just like the super bowl wouldn't be the same if it was the patriots vs a team that used to be good 5 years ago but was only meh now. there isnt as much drama or intrigue to that. problem with boxing is it tries to create fake super bowls and pass them off as legit. complaining is something inherent to boxing since its so flawed. it could be really great but its like an endless trainwreck that we cant stop watching

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Mattthsysee
                      Peterson
                      Judah
                      Guerrero
                      Morales-2 times
                      Rios
                      Mallinaggi
                      Khan
                      Holt
                      Campbell

Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.
                      Only good wins out of all those is Matthysse, Peterson and Khan.
                      Morales, Guerrero, Rios, Malignaggi, Holt, Campbell and Judah were all shot when he fought them.

Canelo Alvarez, Vasyl Lomachenko, Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman, Chocolatito Gonzalez, Terence Crawford, Usyk, Abner Mares, all have better resumes

Comment

Working...
                      X