Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Dzeko to Dortmund would be a great move? I feel he would be a great addition to them. Kinda like Lewandowski but less wasteful of chances.

And Lewandowski to Chelsea? Hmm....

Comment

• What makes United fans think that they might get Ronaldo back?? Apart from dreaming...

Rooney could be on his way out but I doubt Ronaldo will be back anytime soon.

To be honest I think you would take any money from a Rooney sale and go straight in for Falcao

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Anyone else think Dzeko to Dortmund would be a great move? I feel he would be a great addition to them. Kinda like Lewandowski but less wasteful of chances.

And Lewandowski to Chelsea? Hmm....
        Out of all the options mooted for Chelsea I'm most keen on Higuian.

I just know he'll score goals.

There is a touch of flavour of the month about Lewandowski. We've been burnt before.

I would be particularly annoyed if Chelsea signed Mario Gomez though. That man is shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

There is a touch of flavour of the month about Lewandowski. We've been burnt before.

I would be particularly annoyed if Chelsea signed Mario Gomez though. That man is shit.
          Higuian is too slow for the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986
            What makes United fans think that they might get Ronaldo back?? Apart from dreaming...

Rooney could be on his way out but I doubt Ronaldo will be back anytime soon.

To be honest I think you would take any money from a Rooney sale and go straight in for Falcao
            He has said he wants it.. his contract is running down.. on a largely unsuccessful stint trophy wise at madrid and united will be able to finance the deal

Outside of Psg and united who can afford him? chelsea and city..

Absolutely no chance he goes to either..

Would be interesting if barca met his buyout fee and he accepted.. not sure how hed fit.. but ronaldo and messi in same team..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Would never happen with Barca having a deal in place for Neymar. Also got Deulofeu coming through to complete their future front 3.

Comment

• We will not go after Rooney Think you're stuck with the league's highest earner.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Enter the Chelsea Dynasty guys! Only Fergie competed with Mourinho's Chelsea. Mourinho returns... it's a wrap.
                Have City disappeared off your radar or something? In case you hadn't noticed, we've finished comfortably ahead of you again after having a below par season and this year we will buy some actual quality to improve us.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Higuian is too slow for the Premiership.
                He's as quick or quicker than RVP/Rooney/Tevez/Dzeko/Adebayor/Michu/Berbatov.

...and he would get you more goals than virtually all of them.

Comment

• Ben Haim to Toronto FC on loan. Toronto FC are hilariously bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Have City disappeared off your radar or something? In case you hadn't noticed, we've finished comfortably ahead of you again after having a below par season and this year we will buy some actual quality to improve us.

City doesn't concern me. As long as they have guess man as manager, I am confident Mourinho will dominate him. Specially since Mancini can't even motivate the players. No worries from me.

Star players will rise to the occasion but star players and a great manager will overcome only star players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I wouldn't mind Higuain. He would probably fit with Mazcar better than the others. A little lightweight to lead the line in the PL though.

However, I strongly believe that as long as Mata plays centrally. No striker will score consistently or live up to their potential.

Mata is a very good player but also stagnates a striker's production. He simply refuses to play through balls or pass into empty spaces. That is a massive fault.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-09-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X