Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    they were not "hanging out"....

they were waiting on a business partner to get there so they can order together....

again....

why is that so hard to understnad?

even the owner himself said so

so you know more than the owner of the damn company?

Yet too cheap to order anything themselves while they waited for how long?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yet too cheap to order anything themselves while they waited for how long?
      Is it a rule you have to buy something to sit in Starbucks for more than 3 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Is it a rule you have to buy something to sit in Starbucks for more than 3 minutes?
        3 minutes?! Better be having an asthma attack. You need a receipt to sit in the seat

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            So why black people gotta be on EBT? That's so racist

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              So why black people gotta be on EBT? That's so racist
              Because a ****load of black people are on ebt lol

I'm not hating that's just what it is, I would take government money too if I could.

I want some of that welfare and unemployment check money too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                you really buying that bull**** story about them having a real estate meeting in starbucks in there tracksuits, where they couldnt even get a drink ready for their associate? really?
                Since when does choice of attire make a meeting? Business deals are done daily in all types of places and clothes. And why order a drink for someone when you don’t even know if they like it? Your problem is that these guys are Black.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I'm not hating that's just what it is, I would take government money too if I could.

In Mexico and makati, pay or move the **** on...

I pay if I want to stay... I don’t seek police contact... I’m a hard core dude... why would anyone put themselves in a police contact situation?.??

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

More whites get government assistance than anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      3 minutes?! Better be having an asthma attack. You need a receipt to sit in the seat
                      In japan, the man without a grip oh cash sits on the lonely streets. Two black hoodie kneegrows seeking negative attention...***** what? How stuuuupid are you....

My closest brothers 5 outta ten have dark skin, they’d die for me, the other five are 3 white(pink) the other two are Russian mob...

My homies to a man would die in my place...

Actually I’d have to fight them to die for them.... I’m broke but rich beyond my wildest dreams... none of us have Facebook pages or twitter accounts... best advice... sourround yoirsel with real people..... real

Comment

Working...
                      X