Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage kid almost got Trayvon Martin'd for ringing a doorbell asking for directions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal. I think everyone understands this is one of the more ****ed up situations we've all heard about. I doubt the shooter will be allowed to legally remain a gun owner after this. Let's see how he can handle a real home invasion robbery without his shotgun. The mother****er.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Also....who thinks to say something like that? Like seriously, who looks at this story and then immediately thinks, "Well, if it were a white kid in a black neighborhood, no one would sympathize."

Beyond it being obviously untrue, what is the point of even writing that? Can you imagine that a police chief holds a press conference saying, "Ok folks, but what we should keep in mind is..if this were a white kid in a black neighborhood, no one would sympathize."

Imagine the backlash. That's the backlash Black Dempsey deserves. Not because he should be held to the standard of a police chief, but because he should be held to the standard of a decent human being.
      Black Dempsey, always looking out for the imaginary victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Use your phone my *****!!!

Who the hell "Asks for directions" in 2018?? Use your damn google maps...
        His mother took away his phone. It was clearly stated, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          ROFL
          How did I miss this?

The man's profession is to literally SAVE BLACK LIVES #BLM
          and you spin it to he's sticking it to the black man by taking their tax money

You're a joke
          Another inner city expert here folks! Now I'm sure he's gonna tell us about the history of racism in the DFD & how those jobs are passed down from generation to generation with few actual Detroiters getting the jobs. I'm sure this expert is going to explain to me the history of nepotism & cronyism in the DPD & residency rules. I'll wait for you to tell me this.

Comment

• This african scholar at age 14 doesn't know how to get to school!? . Then he knocks on the paranoid racists door, supposedly asking for directions to school, only to be shot at... .

I hope the dumbass homeowner gets severely punished for shooting at the kid. Tell the kid to kick rocks. Hell shout a racial slur if needed... but don't shoot without justification. Dumbasses like this give gun owners a bad rep. The kid needs to wise up and learn his school route lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              This african scholar at age 14 doesn't know how to get to school!? . Then he knocks on the paranoid racists door, supposedly asking for directions to school, only to be shot at... .

I hope the dumbass homeowner gets severely punished for shooting at the kid. Tell the kid to kick rocks. Hell shout a racial slur if needed... but don't shoot without justification. Dumbasses like this give gun owners a bad rep. The kid needs to wise up and learn his school route lol.
              Did you wise up and learn anything about the contributions of Black Americans to society, or were you just planning on staying quiet so that your ignorant statement goes away?

You're not much of a scholar yourself. Go get your GED, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Another inner city expert here folks! Now I'm sure he's gonna tell us about the history of racism in the DFD & how those jobs are passed down from generation to generation with few actual Detroiters getting the jobs. I'm sure this expert is going to explain to me the history of nepotism & cronyism in the DPD & residency rules. I'll wait for you to tell me this.

No no go ahead and spin this anyway you want. Public servant for black people are really just secretly sticking it to the black man by pulling them out of burning buildings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  No no go ahead and spin this anyway you want. Public servant for black people are really just secretly sticking it to the black man by pulling them out of burning buildings.
                  Please tell me about the history of the DFD hiring practices and residency rules. And how those jobs are the most coveted in the city but held by people outside the city whose parents or other family members once held the job. Please enlighten me expert

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Did you wise up and learn anything about the contributions of Black Americans to society, or were you just planning on staying quiet so that your ignorant statement goes away?

You're not much of a scholar yourself. Go get your GED, kid.
                    You still didn't answer my question about positive contributions for all from Black Americans. You listed some names and provided nothing answering the simple question. Because there is nothing that stands out besides free slave labor and ass.

Go find your dad and get your GED, boy. My white ass got a high school diploma.
                    Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 04-14-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Please tell me about the history of the DFD hiring practices and residency rules. And how those jobs are the most coveted in the city but held by people outside the city whose parents or other family members once held the job. Please enlighten me expert
                      Hey man you win okay I give up. Guy who pulls black people out of burning buildings secretly hated black people..
                      Jeez

Comment

Working...
                      X