Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has the record for the most growth hormone consumed by an athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      He was set and signed to fight Povetkin in Russia in 2016 he was outbid for the Parker fight in 2017 but to your point both Wilder and Joshua have **** resume Breazeale and Whyte being 2 names you highlighted shows it
      Yep Whyte and brezeale both garbage. If you consider beating them an achievement, your a joke. For some reason Losing to AJ makes you a genuine top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Didn't read the article but let me guess, 200+ pound muscle man able to hide behind his 165 pound promoter?!
        You would be suprised to see the size of Eddie. He is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          where's proof he asked for a restraining order? Go on show me, apart from Wilder saying it.

Just running with stupid stuff Deontay saying to back your guy. In the UK at least you can't get a restraining order without there being sufficient evidence to a criminal standard beyond reasonable doubt. Wilder wanting to fight him obviously doesn't qualify for that you dummy. Neither was any potential scenario where Wilder enters the ring either.

Over that side of the world some of you are so dumb.
          hahah yeah were real dumb...like i was dead serious...its a joke guy...it obviously bothered you...im not corny enough to yell "triggered" at you....but jesus try not to act so serious....theres plenty of real actualy ammo from hearn and AJ i can use if i want to show you they are ducking.....i dont need to go over it again and again.....so i said something short in a joking manner you inferior twat

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            hahah yeah were real dumb...like i was dead serious...its a joke guy...it obviously bothered you...im not corny enough to yell "triggered" at you....but jesus try not to act so serious....theres plenty of real actualy ammo from hearn and AJ i can use if i want to show you they are ducking.....i dont need to go over it again and again.....so i said something short in a joking manner you inferior twat
            inferior to who? you yanks are so hurt that a "tea sipping, crumpet eating" Brit is running the show. With that weak picture in your sig I would wholeheartedly argue that you are corny.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              He bought the IBF and won a vacant WBA fair play but let's not act like he beat legit champions
              What made Stiverne a more legit champ than Parker, Martin or Klitschko?

Comment

It's all for show. At his core Joshua is a piece of ****.

Comment

Are you training in Shotokan Karate?
                  yes but its more hybrid shotokan & goju ryu

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    yes but its more hybrid shotokan & goju ryu
                    Nice I think that those two are the best Karate styles, I do wing chun but read and watch a lot's of videos of those two styles. Check out a guy named Terry O'Neil...he used to be a door man in Liverpool and was one of the best street fighters around , he's a 7th or 8th dan in Shotokan..he used to also act in a few movies..he's good friends with Arnold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Nice I think that those two are the best Karate styles, I do wing chun but read and watch a lot's of videos of those two styles. Check out a guy named Terry O'Neil...he used to be a door man in Liverpool and was one of the best street fighters around , he's a 7th or 8th dan in Shotokan..he used to also act in a few movies..he's good friends with Arnold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                      yea my teacher's teacher, his title is kyoshi hes 7th dan.... he does both goju and shotokan

I can actually trace my shotokan lineage to the Tong Dojo from NYC he trained under thomas la puppet carroll

Comment

Working...
                      X