No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz vs. Mares Rematch Announced For Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    No shot at that as Jo Jo is Golden Boy and with Ringstar involvment I just dont see it. Not to mention this is the rematch no one is asking for. I think Jo Jo headlines with GRJ on HBO or it simply does not happen.
    It was just wishful thinking! I know Oscar is still salty with Schaefer! This thing is going to purse bid, and we'll see what happens!

Comment

I believe fight will be pretty good and exciting. At least should be. First fight was fun to watch, thats for sure. That being said, I hope we could see some better fights in the division. Frampton vs Russell Jr could be interesting. How about Valdez vs LSC?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I'm very excited for this one, crowd was lit the first time around and should be again
        Me 2!!! Mars looks much, much better under Robert Garcia. I'm a Leo fan but this is a 50/50 fight. Full f action.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          I'll watch it if nothing else is on. If a new episode of How The Universe Works is on u can forget about it! That's my show!!
          I dont know??? You seem more like "The View" type of t.v. watcher.

You clearly dont like boxing. So you prefer crying with Opera and watching chick flicks

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It was just wishful thinking! I know Oscar is still salty with Schaefer! This thing is going to purse bid, and we'll see what happens!
            Oh yeah wishful thinkkng wise it would enhance the card greatly. I think it is a good fight if GRJ was active it would be an easy night for him but he fights so rarely the fight is now a dangerous one.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              pointless rematch
              Why?? Mares has a new and better trainer. What boxers cant get better with different trainers??

Clowns told me the same thing about Leo/Frampton 2. Said Leo couldn't win. Made me some good $$$$. Leo made it look easy....

Is this a boxing site??? Or a crying Bi@tch site???

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                A year and a half for this bullshiat fight!!!
                Two f@#kin scary cats" that ducked Rigo!! and held the titles hostage for a year and a half!!! GTFO!!!😡
                Alt account. Why cant you just stay gone when you get banned???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Why?? Mares has a new and better trainer. What boxers cant get better with different trainers??

Clowns told me the same thing about Leo/Frampton 2. Said Leo couldn't win. Made me some good $$$$. Leo made it look easy....

Is this a boxing site??? Or a crying Bi@tch site???
                  cause it wasnt a close fight in the first place. wide scorecards and santa cruz landed just under 150 more shots on mares at a better connect rate. more often than not a new trainer doesnt change anything, the fighter says they feel like theyve 'got a new lease of life' and then they look exactly the same as they did previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I dont know??? You seem more like "The View" type of t.v. watcher.

You clearly dont like boxing. So you prefer crying with Opera and watching chick flicks
                    What's the matter girl? You upset that ur mom don't watch those shows with u anymore? I'll watch them with u and then we can talk about ur feelings and how the first fight sucked and no one gives a $h!T about ur favorite fighters rematch. Now go call daddy 8itch!
                    Last edited by 7not8; 04-02-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      cause it wasnt a close fight in the first place. wide scorecards and santa cruz landed just under 150 more shots on mares at a better connect rate. more often than not a new trainer doesnt change anything, the fighter says they feel like theyve 'got a new lease of life' and then they look exactly the same as they did previously.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X