Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Admits: I Have a Lot of Flaws; I Don't Think I'm Untouchable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    word..... he really only gets crazy like they say after they get hurt.... which imo is worse cuz you dont know where they are coming from and when you're hurt worse since you're dizzy etc
    "Word...." Owe I see, your just a low intelligence ghetto clown. Lol That explains your reply. Lol

Next..... : )

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
      You are a genuine clown. This is supposed to be a boxing discussion you idiot. If you didn't agree with my analysis, then if you were not a jerk off, you would have given an intelligent reply.

Wow, I didn't realize I was talking to a fk tard.

Go home little boy, and try reading a book to gain some intelligence.

: )
      oh please when you say some dumb **** answer like malick scott

by the way my question was who hits as hard as wilder that ortiz faced before.......

again....

to your dumbass answer

malik scott

the clown here is you and you dont know shiiit about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
        "Word...." Owe I see, your just a low intelligence ghetto clown. Lol That explains your reply. Lol

Next..... : )
        and you can't spell for shit here talking about me getting an education and all that

its you're not your fucking cum guzzling moron

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Should I repeat myself for you to understand?
          You haven't explained anything,but you did IMPLY that your just a wilder hater.

Comment

most fighters have flaws, not sure why posters act like wilder opens up throwing haymakers

Comment

Originally posted by DON POWER View Post
              if wilder was white a certain fan base would be calling him a no skilled bum.
              Come on man, if Wilder was white with an almost 100% ko ratio and a heavyweight belt he would be a huge mainstream star here in America.

Obviously

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                and you can't spell for shit here talking about me getting an education and all that

its you're not your fucking cum guzzling moron

This racist white supremacist jizzrag pos does what they all do when someone questions their blind, pathetic, fanboi stupidity which is:to throw a bîtchfit while claiming your an uneducated ghetto criminal because they assume since your not a ggg/kkkov/loma/Deryevchenko fanboi who also hates all non white fighters you must be black & therefore must be all of those things,that loser pos etech is among the stupidest baboons of the bunch. What do you expect from an inbreeder like him thats still angry I kicked his brother in the jaw & castrated him??

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  This racist white supremacist jizzrag pos does what they all do when someone questions their blind, pathetic, fanboi stupidity which is:to throw a bîtchfit while claiming your an uneducated ghetto criminal because they assume since your not a ggg/kkkov/loma/Deryevchenko fanboi who also hates all non white fighters you must be black & therefore must be all of those things,that loser pos etech is among the stupidest baboons of the bunch. What do you expect from an inbreeder like him thats still angry I kicked his brother in the jaw & castrated him??
                  yup haha

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You haven't explained anything,but you did IMPLY that your just a wilder hater.
                    Why would I hate that bytch?

Comment

The fact that Wilder is wild and unpredictable works for his advantage. It keeps his opponents guessing what is he going to do next. It's good that he knows he has flaws. It's a lot of flawed fighters that's what makes boxing so fun is that anybody can lose at any given time and upsets are cool to see and stirs up more conversations about what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X