Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 10:53 PM #61
NachoMan NachoMan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,037
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Anyone who thinks Fury doesn't need a lot more time is the one struggling with being rational. Just saying.
You're missing the point. It's not whether he's ready for Wilder; he clearly is not. The question is why the linear champ and self-proclaimed legend of the sport should be given extra consideration, time and excuses. If he's running his mouth talking ****, then I guess he's ready, right? If he's not, whose fault is that but his own? Wilder is a professional who is ready to take on all-comers, no excuses. If (when) Tyson Fury loses, its because Wilder is better. That fat, sloppy, deranged f.u.ck has all of you fools delirious.

Last edited by NachoMan; 08-20-2018 at 10:57 PM.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM #62
NachoMan NachoMan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,037
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Wilder may ko fury but that's only because fury isn't in shape and will be tired by 9th or 12th round.
ANNNND???? Whose fault is that? Wilders? That's the same damn reason that you or I would get KO'd by Wilder. I'm sorry, but Fury fan logic is so screwy. Fury would be the best if he wasn't such ****. Fury would destroy Wilder if Wilder wasn't in better shape and didn't hit so f.u.c.k.ing hard. Fury could box like Muhammad Ali if he had Muhammad Ali's skills and could avoid a buffet here and there...

Last edited by NachoMan; 08-20-2018 at 11:03 PM.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:49 AM #63
Jax teller Jax teller is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 89
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,003,805.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,003,805.88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
So, what, should they postpone the fight for a year? Should it be a four-round fight with 3-minute breaks? I don't understand Fury (the self-proclaimed legend) fans or British fans in general. If you go around calling yourself a champion (belted, lineal, whatever), then why the hell do you need more time?!? Whatever people think of Wilder, he is the only one not making excuses. He is the only one who is behaving like a champion. How British fans can put up with the behavior of their champions, much less support it, is beyond any rational boxing fan's comprehension.

Kings don't chase peasants!
'So what'? Beating Fury now is like beating a top sports teams reserve players, it counts but it's not as impressive and doesn't deserve the same credit.

It'd be nice to watch your master fight a live dog for once.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:42 AM #64
apollocreed apollocreed is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 452
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
apollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 123,477,029.18
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 123,477,029.18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Whyte would be the second mandatory after Brezeale, so no, he wouldn't have got a shot straight away.

Ortiz had the same amount of time for Whyte that he had for the bum he fought. And the same amount of time Whyte himself had.

Ortiz didn't have an opponent scheduled when Hearn made him the offer and he and his team turned it down.

You're saying Whyte ducked the fight against Ortiz even though Ortiz turned Whyte down, and saying it's understandable that Ortiz ducked considering he was coming off a stoppage loss? Do you even know what your argument is any more? You said Whyte should have taken the fight next but you're here making excuses for Ortiz fighting a bum. Get out of here, man.
No, Iím not making excuses, like I said, Ortiz was coming off a stoppage loss, so itís understandable he wanted a low key comeback fight.

Whatís the source for this fight offer anyway. Hearn himself? I wouldnít believe anything that comes out of that snakey **** talkers mouth.
Iím British but the only people who listen to Hearn are the biased Joshua fans.
apollocreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:48 AM #65
apollocreed apollocreed is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 452
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
apollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 123,477,029.18
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 123,477,029.18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
If you have to ask such a question, it's clear there's no point in answering because you won't take in the information in.

You're either lying to yourself willingly, or you really are this deluded. Choose one.
Youíre clearly the deluded one.
This fight is the biggest heavyweight fight of the year.
The Ďcircusí was the pathetic backtracking and ducking of the Wilder fight by Joshua and Hearn. ****ing embarrassing. When he got offered his 50m, Joshua suddenly lost his voice and had to have Hearn do all his talking. Lame.
apollocreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:10 AM #66
rudy rudy is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,594
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
rudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Bank: 7,165,680,815,269.29
Total Points: 50,000,000,007,165,687,365,632.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Joshua is the man. That's just the fact of the matter. Every sane ranking has him firmly in the number 1 slot.

Let Dibella put on Wilder/Whyte? Wilder wants nothing to do with him, full stop. Not only that, but Whyte would be paid peanuts. Dibella couldn't get Wilder the type of money Hearn could either so it made no sense to let them do the fight. The fact you're making this kind of **** excuse for Wilder ducking for huge money is the reason why boxing is in the pits. The fans are crazy and the fighters are *****es. No wonder it doesn't have the same pull it did 10 years ago.

Hearn is holding the fight up with his crazy demands? Haha. Wilder is the one asking for half you complete fool. He's also asking for a rematch clause even though a B side has never had one. He also wants most of the money in the rematch should he win even though Joshua is the big money maker while Wilder makes **** all in comparison. So yeah, what you've just said is ****ed up in every conceivable way. Jokes.

Hearn can't pull any strings because it has nothing to do with him. Saurland are running the show. Jeez you're ****ing stupid.
You thick donut, Saunderland running the show is he not a promoter speak to them like the russians did and make a big offer, you are butthurt because aj now missing out on Wilder and if Tyson beats him your the type of scum who will say he was rubbish.

Suck you mum ***** or Eddie Hean balls thats all you good for.

The problem forums uneducated trailer trash like yourself thinks they are Boxing expert, you never fought, keyboard warrior
rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:50 AM #67
WBC WBA IBF WBC WBA IBF is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5,063
Quoted: 4392 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,000,125,914.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,125,914.73
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You're saying Whyte ducked the fight against Ortiz even though Ortiz turned Whyte down
That's a lie.

A final eliminator goes to purse bid if there's no agreement. Whyte pulled out of the fight. Plain and simple.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:26 AM #68
NachoMan NachoMan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 2,037
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
'So what'? Beating Fury now is like beating a top sports teams reserve players, it counts but it's not as impressive and doesn't deserve the same credit.

It'd be nice to watch your master fight a live dog for once.
I think we actually agree with each other maybe. We both know that Wilder destroys Fury, so how about everyone stop pretending that Fury is some kind of uncrowned king. Before Fury fought Klitschko, he was famous for one thing; uppercutting his own damn face. The Klitschko fight was one of the s.h.i.t.iest in the history of the division, yet Fury fans now claim the guy is the HW Sugar Ray Robinson.

I agree with you that Wilder should square up against someone better, but AJ simply won't have it.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:45 PM #69
theface07 theface07 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,038
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 37,671.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,671.61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Yeah so when did Tyson Fury ever look good? He sucks to be honest ; him and Joshua only got over because of old ass Klitschko. Lets GO 'BRONZE-BOMBER'! These frauds have taken the division hostage long enough!
Meanwhile, the only name Wilder beat was old ass Ortiz but I guess that one win automatically makes him the man right?
The double standard you have for US boxers vs everybody else is astounding.
theface07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:00 PM #70
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4,935
Quoted: 2774 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,111,841.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,111,841.25
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
You're missing the point. It's not whether he's ready for Wilder; he clearly is not. The question is why the linear champ and self-proclaimed legend of the sport should be given extra consideration, time and excuses. If he's running his mouth talking ****, then I guess he's ready, right? If he's not, whose fault is that but his own? Wilder is a professional who is ready to take on all-comers, no excuses. If (when) Tyson Fury loses, its because Wilder is better. That fat, sloppy, deranged f.u.ck has all of you fools delirious.
Joshua didn't get Fury into the ring after all the **** he said, so why is Wilder? It's because he likes them to be bums or at their weakest. His whole career is evidence of this.

Beating this version of Fury means he's better? You're ignorant and biased, no wonder you're a fan of Wilder.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.