Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you friends or relatives with Undertakers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you friends or relatives with Undertakers?

Are they normal people or are they spooky?
    Do you visit their houses?
    Do you eat their food?
    I'm not disrespecting the profession as it's a vital one but just wanted to know.

I think you have to be a little ****ed in the head to be an undertaker to be honest.

Comment

They get paid well and are fairly educated. Don’t see why they’d be spooky lol.

Comment

I job shadowed one in high school. He was super nice and pretty much as authentic and calm as you can be.

The shadow made me realize that the work would be too heavy for me. No way could I do it and be as positive and calm as that guy.

Comment

There was a job opening for a undertaker a few years ago I was dead serious thinking of going for cause they get paid really good.

Comment

Nah I'm good mates with his brother Kane though

Comment

Embalmer is more spooky than undertaker. Growing up our town's embalmer is famous mainly because he is feared by children including me at the time. He gives an aura of spooky 'cos he embalms dead people. There was even an urban legend about him raping beautiful dead women before he embalms them.

Comment

My ex's uncle was an undertaker. excellent money to be made if you own that kind of business, he was loaded. People are always dying too, so you never really run out of customers.

Anyway, he seemed pretty normal

Comment

How much money do they usually make?

Comment

You have to be a real people person to be an undertaker. Everyone I've met has been extremely patient and nice. You have to be when you're dealing with grieving people for a living.

I applied for a job to be a funeral driver when I was in my early 20s, driving a hearse around and transporting dead bodies. I didn't get the job though, wasn't qualified enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X