Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-20-2018, 04:17 PM #281
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8897 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,308,486,566,810,562,560.00
Total Points: 32,308,586,576,821,055,488.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Loma was just telling the truth and he knows boxing more than anyone here.
Oh really now? Maybe you didn't understand what I was telling you. He scored the fight 8-4 Mayweather. McDonalds already corrected Spoon on this.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

translation:

"We just finished watching the MayPac fight on the tv.

I’d like to point out that when we were watching it live at the stadium, we were all the way at the top, and from what we saw then, I believed that Pacquiao was the winner.

however, after watching here at home on the big screen with the gang, my final score is 116-112 Mayweather.

Of course, watching it now, closely, I see more of the nuances, and see more of Mayweather’s landed punches… he didn’t lose, he won the fight, with this I agree..

And well… and I admit that I was a little too brash when I first made my comments [post fight in vegas] "

So what were you saying about Loma knowing more than everyone here? That includes you and Spoon combined, right?
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-20-2018, 11:33 PM #282
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,771,669,214,820,139,656,019,968.00
Total Points: 1,771,827,297,195,773,883,580,416.00
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol

If you call this hugging and running around the ring dominating. I want to try whatever drug you're smokin' lol

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Floyd won that fight very easily. 10-2
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:43 PM #283
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,914,553,832,569.82
Total Points: 150,000,000,004,914,554,077,184.00
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Floyd won that fight very easily. 10-2
10-2 if it's a marathon. But the contest is who is landing more and harder punches and that is an easy 7-5 for pac.
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:57 PM #284
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,771,669,214,820,139,656,019,968.00
Total Points: 1,771,827,297,195,773,883,580,416.00
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
10-2 if it's a marathon. But the contest is who is landing more and harder punches and that is an easy 7-5 for pac.
Stop lying.

Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:01 AM #285
Interim Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
JuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,924.07
Total Points: 100,057,058.35

Man, Floyd is a punk. He ducked Pacquiao for 5-6 years and then hugged him throughout the entire fight. Mayweather may or not fear Pacquiao but he sure as heck feared losing that 0 and Pacquiao was the man that could take it away. Floyd's legacy will forever have an asterisk on it. Smh.
JuniorTorres720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 01:37 AM #286
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8897 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,308,486,566,810,562,560.00
Total Points: 32,308,586,576,821,055,488.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Nothing to say about Loma now?

I heard Spoon23 has a meal to share with you.

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 01:55 AM #287
lats of peace

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,641,262,704,918,656.00
Total Points: 271,641,878,356,257,376.00
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Wow even p4p champ lomachenko says Floyd won..

Floyd is such a hero
CHOWWOKKA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:49 AM #288
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4021 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 696,095.19
Total Points: 1,000,001,018,688.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Who wants to see that game of tag again?
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:02 AM #289
this is boxing

Quoted: 6350 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688,640,826,345.02
Total Points: 910,779,823,447,174.88
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Why does Floyd scared? Oh no. Pi pa pu po PU! Mi no likey floy. Ahhh!
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:16 AM #290
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,914,553,832,569.82
Total Points: 150,000,000,004,914,554,077,184.00
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Stop lying.

Sorry bro. Videos don't lie. And the fact that floyd was using illegal IV against an injured pac and the best he can do is run and hug, his own father keep yelling at him to stop fighting scared.
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, legacy, money, rematch, scared

User Tag List