Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you honestly see a 2010 Manny vs Floyd going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    so you admit his skills over floyd but the power is what you're concern about?
    No, what I'm admitting is that your hero is a blatant drug cheat who ducked Floyd and the tests in 2009. Better luck next time f.a.g.g.i.t.

😆😆😆

Comment

I think Floyd had the most tools, and was tougher than he showed. But Manny b4 getting KOed did damage on every opponent win/lose. Floyd wuda won but actually have to earn the W

Comment

Floyd beats Manny any weight from 130 up , just too good of boxer he would always beat Manny because of his style and cat like defense, everyone talks about Manny back then but Floyd was much better then also I think in the early weights Floyd would have stopped him.

Comment

Floyd stop Pacquiao ? That’s a good one.. that dude barely wanted to engage during their “fight”

Comment

i think Floyd hated fighting fighters with speed

he didn't mind someone with just power, but someone who had both speed and power is something he usually avoided facing.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            2010 floyd wasnt as defensive, 2010 floyd would had open up more and that would have been his downfall. and 2010 pac was way more aggressive than the current version. would have been all bad for floyd.
            ^ i see it this way as well

Comment

I’d lean to Floyd but I think it would have been a close controversial fight. Would have came down to what you prefer, workrate vs effectiveness. Scorecards would have been all over the place with plenty of disagreement.

Comment

I see it exactly as it happened..NOT HAPPENING OVER DRUG TESTING...while people scream LET THE COMMISSION DO THEIR JOBS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Floyd stop Pacquiao ? That’s a good one.. that dude barely wanted to engage during their “fight”
                  Only an idiot would want to go blow for blow with Manny...JMM did that and got the ultimate prize but look what he had to endure

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
                    i think Floyd hated fighting fighters with speed

he didn't mind someone with just power, but someone who had both speed and power is something he usually avoided facing.

^ i see it this way as well
                    How was he not as defensive?? he opened up on Mosley because he pissed him off and it was all bad but his defense was on point after that..did you miss the fight before when he put on a defensive showcase against JMM???Learn your boxing man

Comment

i think you quoted the wrong guy genius

i didn't even mention defense. i think my boxing knowledge is fine, perhaps you should learn to read.

Comment

Working...
                      X