Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-01-2018, 05:45 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14384 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,407,225,777,991,038,533,632.00
Total Points: 692,155,459,082,944,912,556,032.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Fireworks: This 4th of July “Unsafe & Insane”vs “Safe & Sane

Two times when I drove across the USA, I hit up this place I discovered while getting gas, in was in St. Joseph, Missouri, called “fireworks world” [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].

I was blown away by the selection. I’m from Silicon Valley, and they used to only sell safe & sane fireworks, sparklers, little cones that shot limited sparkes three feet off the ground, and Chinese firecrackers we’d buy buy the brick in SF Chinatown.

So, I’m in Fireworks world, and I’m seeing m80’s and bigger explosives, Roman Candles that fire near ping pong ball sized balls of fire, in various colors, and those big, 2 1/2 to three foot tall tubes that are fired off at the your local county fair grounds every 4th.

I load up, everything was cheap, and I ended up selling half to my “buddies) for twice the cost or more.

My nephew followed in my footsteps! He makes a couple of grand selling crazy explosives from AZ, or some other state that allows people the freedom to blow themselves up, and burn down neighbhoods.

Fire off a few of those big ones at a SJW cry-in and you’ll definitely impress your friends! But, don’t do it! That would be a criminal offense, and you might hurt SJW’s who are people too!

Just go and buy sparklers, and those safe & sane fireworks! It really is a safer, although less thrilling way to celebrate this 4th of July.

From,
Zaroku & Jhonny!

Last edited by Zaroku; 07-01-2018 at 05:48 AM.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:57 AM #2
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5986 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,609,311,196,667.80
Total Points: 1,000,052,572,515,673,600.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Just bought some today. Got something called "Heavy Metal" that's supposed to shoot off all kinds of stuff, but we'll see. Also got a beer firework. You light it and sparks come out of the top I'm guessing. Then a ****load of bottle rockets. All in all, not bad but fireworks' big downside is how expensive they can be. You gotta spend at least fifty bucks for anything decent.

One year a couple of friends and I had a bottle rocket war at the old high school parking lot. It was quite epic. No one got hurt but a few rockets went off in a few faces. It was actually quite a fun time.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:19 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
Just bought some today. Got something called "Heavy Metal" that's supposed to shoot off all kinds of stuff, but we'll see. Also got a beer firework. You light it and sparks come out of the top I'm guessing. Then a ****load of bottle rockets. All in all, not bad but fireworks' big downside is how expensive they can be. You gotta spend at least fifty bucks for anything decent.

One year a couple of friends and I had a bottle rocket war at the old high school parking lot. It was quite epic. No one got hurt but a few rockets went off in a few faces. It was actually quite a fun time.
Bottle rocket wars are the best. You used them old school Chinese battlefield style. We had to fire off our big guns from our backyard to prevent busy body police and fire Marshall’s from ruining our insanity.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:49 AM #4
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Bottle rocket wars are the best. You used them old school Chinese battlefield style. We had to fire off our big guns from our backyard to prevent busy body police and fire Marshall’s from ruining our insanity.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'd love to go back to those days.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:51 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Check this out! These fools know how to have a good old Roman candle war!

I miss the good old days!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I’d like to fire a few hundred at Sunspace and his alt errand boy!
Old 07-01-2018, 07:06 AM #6
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
Check this out! These fools know how to have a good old Roman candle war!

I miss the good old days!

I’d like to fire a few hundred at Sunspace and his alt errand boy!
That was bad ass, man. I always love that kind of stuff. Looks like war but nobody gets hurt.

[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]

Can't wait til the 4th!

Old 07-01-2018, 12:18 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That was bad ass, man. I always love that kind of stuff. Looks like war but nobody gets hurt.

[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]

Can't wait til the 4th!

Street thugs need to go at each other with non lethal fireworks.
I’d like to see more dudes agreeing to big bottle rockets, Roman Candels, m80’s and other fun fireworks.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:24 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

I'd love to go back to those days.
Guess you’ll be firing off your rockets today?

I thought about getting a sparkler or two from the local 7/11, they sell them year round, because I’m near the beach?

I decided against it. If I’m going to do it, I’d better do it right!

None of my American buddies here in Tokyo give a **** about the 4th.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:29 AM #9
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
Guess you’ll be firing off your rockets today?

I thought about getting a sparkler or two from the local 7/11, they sell them year round, because I’m near the beach?

I decided against it. If I’m going to do it, I’d better do it right!

None of my American buddies here in Tokyo give a **** about the 4th.
Yeah in about fourteen hours, I'll be blowing shyte up. Looking forward to it!

Old 07-10-2018, 11:45 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5765 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,001,000,000,000,014,417,920.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

We used to buy illegal fireworks all the time as kids in NY. There was always that apartment that was loaded from wall to wall with whatever you wanted...I once went to buy fireworks, there was a shirtless junkie with a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth filling our order into a shopping bag with walls of fireworks on either side of him. It was like something out of a Wiley Coyote cartoon.

At least none of us were dumb enough to blow our lips off like this kid

GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dangerous, explosive, fire, fireworks, hazard, insane, unsafe

User Tag List